Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don’t get why you think Luffy ruins whatever he touches though.
I dont think I can explain this to someone who likes Luffy.
I used to like Luffy, in pre-TS, when I was mostly a casual anime watcher.
But once you stop being a casual and see how much the story suffers because of him, you start to find him very annoying.
Not to speak about frozen world due to MC not being present and the incompetence of everyone, especially those who interact with MC. Tension doesnt exist with someone who has infinite chances that extend even through death...

Or he gets reincarnated as some ancient God
Well, that was probably planned for a long time. Whether he was gonna awaken it without getting “killed” is unknown, but that’s how the story went.

Perhaps Oda was using it as a way to end the arc sooner? If that was the case then idk why he didn’t write Luffy as beating Kaido with Gear 3 + Haki, so that doesn’t make sense.

I’m surprised we got Gear 5 as early as we did. We just got Gear 4 back in Dressrosa so to get another one so soon after is quite something.

I hope we see more of the other gears and Oda doesn’t just focus on one of them. Gear 5 is cool but if used too much then it will ruin that special feeling of “Oh! He used Gear 5!” and turn it into “Oh. He used Gear 5.“

without fluffy one piece would lack a major aspect that makes it one piece. that is why the best and worst arc has lufffy in it. luffy is what one piece is about.
Yeah, but Luffy need to leave the focus of the story sometimes to let other characters develop, look to Chopper and Frankly for example, they have minimal development since the post-ts started.

I dont think I can explain this to someone who likes Luffy.
I used to like Luffy, in pre-TS, when I was mostly a casual anime watcher.
But once you stop being a casual and see how much the story suffers because of him, you start to find him very annoying.
Not to speak about frozen world due to MC not being present and the incompetence of everyone, especially those who interact with MC. Tension doesnt exist with someone who has infinite chances that extend even through death...
Instead you choose to suck off a character who gets babied, and Oda refuses to make him look inferior to his opponent for more than 3 panels.

If Oda did that with Luffy, you'd cry that Luffy never struggles, and blah blah blah....

without fluffy one piece would lack a major aspect that makes it one piece. that is why the best and worst arc has lufffy in it. luffy is what one piece is about.
It is a good point when people say that after the timeskip a lot of the straw hats don't get enough screen time or development. But I cringe when people claim Zoro should be the main character (Mind you Zoro is my second favorite character).

My guess for next chapter. Luffy will start using CoC and badly damage Lucci but Lucci will Rokuougan the fuck out of Luffy before going out, if he goes out at all. He may retreat and let the Seraphim take over.
I think he just retreats. Then Kizaru arrives, Kuma and Dragon/Iva arrive as well, snatch the straw hats, Bonney and Vega and we won‘t see what happened to CP0 vs Marines until the end of the Elbaf arc.

My guess for next chapter. Luffy will start using CoC and badly damage Lucci but Lucci will Rokuougan the fuck out of Luffy before going out, if he goes out at all. He may retreat and let the Seraphim take over.
If Lucci actually does some serious damage to Luffy it’s gonna look terrible for certain fans
Personally I don’t think he will, near dead G5 tanked like 10 ACoC attacks from Kaido, so for Lucci to damage him he’ll have to land his best move a couple times. But this is likely no longer a 1v1 anyway, the seraphim will gang up on Luffy with Cp0

If Lucci actually does some serious damage to Luffy it’s gonna look terrible for certain fans
Personally I don’t think he will, near dead G5 tanked like 10 ACoC attacks from Kaido, so for Lucci to damage him he’ll have to land his best move a couple times. But this is likely no longer a 1v1 anyway, the seraphim will gang up on Luffy with Cp0
The chances of Dragon arriving and ending the arc are high now. Probably needs him for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.