Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is Kambaka is pretty far from Egghead, Kuma teleportation was the only reasonable choice for Dragon to appear

That could definitely be the case. Also, when you think about it Kaido’s ACoC hits didn’t do a lot of damage but what fucked Luffy was the Boro Blast and Hakiless wind slashes, so Lucci does have the right tools to deal good damage
Iva could inject hormones to power Kuma up tbf.

I dont think I can explain this to someone who likes Luffy.
I used to like Luffy, in pre-TS, when I was mostly a casual anime watcher.
But once you stop being a casual and see how much the story suffers because of him, you start to find him very annoying.
Not to speak about frozen world due to MC not being present and the incompetence of everyone, especially those who interact with MC. Tension doesnt exist with someone who has infinite chances that extend even through death...
Well, you wouldn’t have to explain it to someone who didn’t because they’d probably agree with you on the spot :suresure:

I’d like to think that Luffy shouldn’t be blamed for the wellness of the story, though. People have criticized Oda’s writing for things like plot holes and creating too many characters who soon become irrelevant (Carrot is a good example). Just these things alone can degrade the quality of an arc.

I think you should be blaming the writer more so than the character, although the character is written by the writer… so…

Still blame the writer…? :risicheck:

I don’t know what Frozen World is but I assume it’s another manga. As for tension, I don’t know what kind of tension there could be besides actually killing off characters that Luffy cares about. Oda wouldn’t dare! :rolaugh:

Obviously you can’t kill Luffy off because the manga would literally end unless the Dragon Balls were involved. And if the main character can be revived that easily then there it is; No real tension or consequences.

Can you really win? If One Piece was written differently, people would still complain about it just as you are. People will always find something to complain about no matter how the story is written. It’s all up to perception.

The only way a definite answer can be given is if most of the people viewing something don’t like it and can agree on the same opinion and come to the same conclusion.

Lmao, King follows a Yonko because he admires his strength.
King follows a Yonko who would slaughters Lucci in Base .

King low diffed a Real Yonko with her crew:suresure:

where is the fear ? :gokulaugh:
Lucci attacked a Yonko while defying explicit orders from the higher ups, not to.
And ? Pica wanted to solo Zoro and Luffy and Fujitora and his men , does that mean he would do shit ? even Post WCI Luffy thought he would do something against Crydo but he got one shotted
:suresure:
Oda gave King these cool powers, and made his ass a cheerleader, lmao.
Yeah Oda gave him crazy powers that Lucci doesn't even have , Let Lucci shows if he could injure Crydo before talking about King:suresure:
So you going to act like Lucci just didn’t just have an extended scuffle with Nika? Lol
Nika who was sleeping mid dodging or Nika who didn't use Internal destruction or adv CoC ? Crydo himself one shotted a YC 1 Luffy using Adv CoC Thunder bagua

King follows a Yonko who would slaughters Lucci in Base .

King low diffed a Real Yonko with her crew:suresure:

where is the fear ? :gokulaugh:

And ? Pica wanted to solo Zoro and Luffy and Fujitora and his men , does that mean he would do shit ? even Post WCI Luffy thought he would do something against Crydo but he got one shotted

Yeah Oda gave him crazy powers that Lucci doesn't even have , Let Lucci shows if he could injure Crydo before talking about King:suresure:
Lmfao... King kicked a Ship.

Lucci had the balls to attack a Yonko head on.

Shit, even Queen attacked a Yonko head on...

King stays losing. :milaugh:

Lmfao... King kicked a Ship.
Didn't u say Lucci wanted smoke with a Yonko ? King wanted smoke with Yonko BM , and he showed better feat by packing BM down
Lucci had the balls to attack a Yonko head on.
What did King do clown , didn't he attack a Yonko ?
Shit, even Queen attacked a Yonko head on...

King stays losing. :milaugh:
Queen who one shotted BM wanked King :suresure: i'm waiting for Pucci's AP feats to injure Crydo :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.