Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is on the Marine's side, which isn't exactly is VP or CP0 side, but their own side.
Even if Kizaru has a good relation with VP, it's not something that would make him switch to SHs side, btw, this switch side thing is really bullshit.
The guy was a psycho during the entire series and now he cares about someone. lol

It seems that people created it to defend their own agenda, because they are too afraid of their invincible admirals falling to the mc, which should eventually happen.
Even oda likes the admirals. Most of them are based on his favorite actors.

Kizaru aint losing to luffy easily if they fight.

So what else do you think there is to this theory that isn’t included? What’s left to reveal that the smartest man in the world apparently excluded from this scene that’ll make it sound less like hack bullshit? Y’all love hanging onto one word for dear life, but I find it hard to believe Oda would have Vegapunk say this and then be proven wrong :seriously:
I'm not sure what issues you are projecting but I'm just telling you that's just part of it, just like cursed blades didn't materialize from the air there is still some component missing from the picture, whether you like or hate if some ancient botanist modified the lineage factor of plants with haki and wishes or whatever the heck ends up being the full picture is a different conversation, all I was saying is that there's still another part to it.

If only I could be like that... If only I could be like this...! The diverse paths of humanity's future are these "abilities"!
And as such, this "unnaturalness"...
...exists while carrying the punishment...
...of being despised by the natural mother "ocean"!
(left page) To be an "ability user" is...
...to live in a different dimension...
...one of the many that someone has imagined before!
(right page)

That is my theory...!

I kinda like this… The part where DF users are living the dreams of people from the past… It’s vaguely poetic

This is probably my favorite lore reveal in this arc

We have to know kizaru sentomaru relationship before that .
Lucci just badly injured sentomaru .
This might realy well pissed off Kizaru .
Tought like I said kizaru being beat this arc is a possibility but if this happen he will show insane feats and not be easy to beat at all .
Bro, this would look like a teenager reaction ngl
He's a fucking admiral, Garp did nothing when Kizaru bullied the shit out of luffy
Why would a freaking psycho like him react like a teenager, I would be ashamed if I was an admiral fan seeing this.
Marine >>>>>>>> Anything

Bro, this would look like a teenager reaction ngl
He's a fucking admiral, Garp did nothing when Kizaru bullied the shit out of luffy
Why would a freaking psycho like him react like a teenager, I would be ashamed if I was an admiral fan seeing this.
Marine >>>>>>>> Anything
Garp wasn’t there at the time, but perhaps he argued with Kizaru about it afterward?

Not everything is explained in a story.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think the main condition is just to train hard and work on your DF. Linlin was pregnant for like 40 years in her life and relied on her natural strength and haki. Kaido was also a natural destroyer and was too busy forming his army.

The Jailer beasts likely had some harsh training.
Lucci trained hard for 30 years.
Doffy knew about Awakening and likely trained for this.
Kata fought all his life.

Actually how would Linlin having it even make any sense? I understand Kaido, but for her it wouldn't.
I see your point, but Linlin had her devil fruit for decades, and even has an awakened user in her crew.

I think it makes sense that Linlin probably relied mostly on her devil fruit during her countless pregnancies too.

Yonko fans are safe.
Only Yonko Luffy got killed this chapter.
And even that happened only because his fans never learn.
Ever since the end of WCI, they claim their favorite is untouchable...
And time after time, they get proven wrong and gotta put some work into damaji kontrolu...
No clue why people want Luffy to be so strong now. This would be a lame af story. Charas who he defeated before can come back stronger as well. Nothing wrong with any of this. They don't sit around doing nothing for 2 years. This would be even more lame to be frank.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yonko fans are safe.
Only Yonko Luffy got killed this chapter.
And even that happened only because his fans never learn.
Ever since the end of WCI, they claim their favorite is untouchable...
And time after time, they get proven wrong and gotta put some work into damaji kontrolu...
You remember when base luffy defeated zoro with all:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Now the question it would be if zoro needed adv coc to defeat g5 luffy:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No clue why people want Luffy to be so strong now. This would be a lame af story. Charas who he defeated before can come back stronger as well. Nothing wrong with any of this. They don't sit around doing nothing for 2 years. This would be even more lame to be frank.
Thing is, their expectation of Lucci's pre-TS power was wrong from the get go.
And their expectation of Luffy's power is just so wrong on so many levels.

Every single fight makes them repeat the exact same mistakes, over and over again.
Luffy is not that guy and never will be. We all saw who rules the rooftop.

You remember when base luffy defeated zoro with all:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Now the question it would be if zoro needed adv coc to defeat g5 luffy:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
There is a good reason why Zoro is on his side - to not be on the side against him. Beating Zoro in post-TS is a no go. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.