Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how much haki will help much here
Sanji blasted S-Shark pretty hard yet it came out fine
And on Amazon Lily all the Kuja are haki users capable of shooting haki arrows and they did nothing to S-Snake or S-Hawk

Not to mention that Just S-Shark put half the Straw Hats on the ropes during that fight

Like these fellas are gonna be real problems I can tell
Haki is as strong as oda wants it to be.

you're talking about pedophilia:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Non canon film that oda only adjusts broad plot points.

Say what you will about oda, he never sexualizes child characters.

If he does that with Sanji then geniuenly I would stop being invested in one piece.
Can jailer beasts maintain their humanity? Do jailer beasts have any form of haki?
Are jailer beasts a part of a secret government organization with special skills involving combat or infiltration

It’s almost like people just see one word then type without thinking
You see to people here having an ability means being completely better than to everybody else that doesn't have it

If someone has a Zoan awakening they automatically are stronger than everybody that doesn't and as strong than everybody who does.

That shit doenst make sense since dfs mastery is not strengh related, you can have zero haki low physical strengh and still master your df.

They also expect top tier to master everything.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I have Jinbei beating all YC1 in Mid to High Diffs, besides Beckmann, who probably Mid Diffs him.

I feel like Judge is very strong, just not capable of damaging Yonkou.

I view Shanks Commanders as being 1. Beckmann 2. Roo. 3. Yasopp, mirroring Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp.

Magellan is very underrated. They just need to get him to stop eating poison.
Didn't Judge have to cheat to beat Sanji? I don't recall if we saw how the fight went, but he also got matched against Snack, who's weaker than Cracker.

What characters do you have at YC1+, who aren't already Yonkou, Admirals, or characters like Mihawk/Garp who are already established long-known legends?

I've got Yamato, OG Kuma, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji, Beckmann, Roo, Yasopp, Magellan, Judge, Shiryu, Burgess, Augur, off the top off my head.

I think Katakuri, Lucci, King, Ulti, Kaku, Doflamingo, Smoker, and Momo could get their soon, though.

Still really hard to scale the Seraphim since we haven't seen an extended fight.
Zoro, Shiyru, Beckmann, Marco.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Saying they aren’t edgy without explaining why doesn’t make it true, I gave you the wiktionary definition of edgelord, and the cartoon powers do not, in any shape or form void that. I would also argue that it’s not refreshing as gag has always been a foundation of powerscaling autism, with Toriyama himself being the pioneer, but that’s not part of the argument.
Not splitting hair in the slightest, you’re the one that’s doing so, why? Does being called an edgelord frighten you?
:luuh:

Non canon film that oda only adjusts broad plot points.

Say what you will about oda, he never sexualizes child characters.

If he does that with Sanji then geniuenly I would stop being invested in one piece.

You see to people here having an ability means being completely better than to everybody else that doesn't have it

If someone has a Zoan awakening they automatically are stringer than everybody that doesn't and as strong than everybody who does.

That shit doenst make sense since dfs mastery is not strengh related, you can have zero haki low physical strengh and still master your df.

They also expect top tier to master everything.
Thanks for the Sanji thing. A certain group of people will go beyond the lengths to incriminate a drawing

But onto the jailer beast thing. What I’m trying to point out is with a zoan, you literally have to have some crazy will to keep your mind in tact. I feel a character with his brain in tact would easily defeat one without their brains

Basically what I’m saying is Lucci has a lot more to offer, he isn’t the same as the jailer beasts snd i dont see him losing to one

I have a feeling those Seraphim are gonna be real trouble
Judging how most of the chapter focused on them and the range of their abilities
And that they're now in control of CP0 after they took out 2 allies
Add that an admiral on the way this situation might get real sticky fellas
:risitavirus:
Starting to believe this is Sabaody 2.0, and Egghead is about to get messed up? Just need Kuma to show up, next.

:pepebusi:

In regards to the Seraphim, I think they are going to be nearly impossible to beat unless you have CoC. Zoro in Wano was STRONG AS FUCK, literally cutting into Kaido at one point, and he couldn't do any real damage against King's body until he unlocked Adv CoC.

If Lunarians can only be seriously damaged by Adv CoC, they become an incredibly dangerous force.

Still need Lunarian lore, I hope we get it from Awakened King.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Starting to believe this is Sabaody 2.0, and Egghead is about to get messed up? Just need Kuma to show up, next.

:pepebusi:

In regards to the Seraphim, I think they are going to be nearly impossible to beat unless you have CoC. Zoro in Wano was STRONG AS FUCK, literally cutting into Kaido at one point, and he couldn't do any real damage against King's body until he unlocked Adv CoC.

If Lunarians can only be seriously damaged by Adv CoC, they become an incredibly dangerous force.

Still need Lunarian lore, I hope we get it from Awakened King.
Probably not CoC or AdvCoC as that would be a bit much, but I can tell they're going to be trouble

What characters do you have at YC1+, who aren't already Yonkou, Admirals, or characters like Mihawk/Garp who are already established long-known legends?

I've got Yamato, OG Kuma, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji, Beckmann, Roo, Yasopp, Magellan, Judge, Shiryu, Burgess, Augur, off the top off my head.

I think Katakuri, Lucci, King, Ulti, Kaku, Doflamingo, Smoker, and Momo could get their soon, though.

Still really hard to scale the Seraphim since we haven't seen an extended fight.
Caesar Clown the Fifth Emperor with a bounty of 1,5B
Concession accepted.
You’d think Luffyfans would have more of an argument than “cartoon good black edgy”, but it’s in a way, fitting on a meta level that they couldn’t explain it.
We do like characters similar to us, there is no shame about it.

Luffy has FS so forget the speed part for a bit, Lucci's a glass canon for a zoan user of commander caliber. The dude almost got KO'ed from 3 low-tier attacks. Non-zoans like Doffy and Katakuri were withstanding multiple Boundman attacks while getting sent flying across the country. Are these attacks that Luffy used on Lucci even Dressrossa Kong Gun class? You seriously sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that this guy is in the YC1 class? lmao. Even Jack lasts longer and needs more attacks to go down against G5 than Lucci.
They are stronger than kong gun

G5>G4

Status
Not open for further replies.