Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh! I see!

Pardon me, I've been in a habit of teasing a bit lately. I had no idea if you were under one banner or another, I just couldn't resist since the seeming irony and moment of opportunity was so ripe at the time.

I also admit that if I weren't single right now I would often be a lot more serious, but then the catch-22 of a girlfriend or wife is that it becomes so much harder to get work done, at least projects of the nature that I am currently working on. >_<

Now that I've read the chapter... Anyone else somewhat annoyed that both Nami, and Sanji aren't more against Vegapunk at the moment? Like I know they're trying to escape, and can't really go into long drawn out arguments. But other than saying VP may be burden or the one comment about the seraphim being weapons of the navy, the two seem to be letting VP off the hook a little too easily.

Sanji in WCI was disturbed when Yonji described the clones, knows his sister and brothers are 'programmed' to follow his fathers every order, and worried he'd become like that in Wano yet seems to have very little issue thus far of one of their crewmates being cloned and programmed to follow orders from VP who's an old colleague of his father doing what appears to be the same type of experiments.

Nami had an issue with the PH kids, even makes a remark about Caesar this chapter and what he did. Yet knows the PH kids came to VP to get treated, sees VP doing the same type of devil fruit and child experiments that Caesar did, she doesn't know the details but that should lead to even more questions and misconceptions not less. Yet she's only complaining of the burden and not wondering WTF.

The two characters that would normally say something about all this especially when the guy is asking to join them on the ship are so nonchalant..

My man is 100% delusional. He got his ass whopped hard and he still thinks he's him.
You shouldn't have slandered Lucci. Not while i'm around.
CP0 General Feats
So to start with let's get some general feats out of the way.

As you can see at the top of the page, Guernica and Maha eat Kazenbo. And get back up on the next page.

Kazenbo was able to make Yamato scream in pain.

Guernica defeated X-Drake.
And he blocked a hit from Base Yamato.

Guernica ate Apoo's Boom, even better than Post-Udon Luffy did.

This all paints a picture of the average CP0 Masked Agent being YC1.
Lucci's Feats
Lucci himself was able to engage in a punch clash with Gear 5th Luffy. Who's using armament.

Of course Luffy was stronger. But that's more to Luffy's credit.

You shouldn't have slandered Lucci. Not while i'm around.
CP0 General Feats
So to start with let's get some general feats out of the way.

As you can see at the top of the page, Guernica and Maha eat Kazenbo. And get back up on the next page.

Kazenbo was able to make Yamato scream in pain.

Guernica defeated X-Drake.
And he blocked a hit from Base Yamato.

Guernica ate Apoo's Boom, even better than Post-Udon Luffy did.

This all paints a picture of the average CP0 Masked Agent being YC1.
Lucci's Feats
Lucci himself was able to engage in a punch clash with Gear 5th Luffy. Who's using armament.

Of course Luffy was stronger. But that's more to Luffy's credit.
Go away alt. Use your real account.

Last edited:
Heh heh! I see!

Pardon me, I've been in a habit of teasing a bit lately. I had no idea if you were under one banner or another, I just couldn't resist since the seeming irony and moment of opportunity was so ripe at the time.

I also admit that if I weren't single right now I would often be a lot more serious, but then the catch-22 of a girlfriend or wife is that it becomes so much harder to get work done, at least projects of the nature that I am currently working on. >_<
I said that so people wouldn't think I was a sanji tard from the meme I posted
Also congrats on the new GF even though she's ugly :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.