Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "green blood" explanation kinda implies that S-Hawk also has a paramecia devil fruit, but curiously enough, he is the only Seraphim who doesn't bother to use his paramecia fruit until now. Is it done on purpose by Oda to keep the mystery or there is some deeper meaning behind this ? :memehm:
To keep it exciting when it fights with zoro maybe
Unless he's in impel down i doubt they have access to it
My vote is for daz's fruit + hawk zoan

I'll be honest my hype for One Piece is at the lowest it's been since like Act 2 of Wano.

With the World Cup and HXH being back + the amount of breaks Oda took I'm not even getting hyped by a chapter where freaking KIZARU shows up.

Hope Oda will move on quickly to the Marines/SH confrontation because I fear that we may not get to see Kizaru in action until 4 or 5 chapters which would take us to FEBRUARY or even MARCH
Wait you didn't know? hxh just went back on hiatus lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Wait you didn't know? hxh just went back on hiatus lol
fr?
Post automatically merged:

It happens sometimes when I click the notification icon. It’s really annoying, lol.

Why are there pop-ups now to begin with?

Is the forum going broke?! :luchosop:
Adblockplus/adblock ultimate. Either one should block out ads

The "green blood" explanation kinda implies that S-Hawk also has a paramecia devil fruit, but curiously enough, he is the only Seraphim who doesn't bother to use his paramecia fruit until now. Is it done on purpose by Oda to keep the mystery or there is some deeper meaning behind this ? :memehm:

I really want if s-hawk is added with the paramecia ability of the buggy, the s-hawk can cut anything, but he can't be cut like a buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.