Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how the next few arcs link up, i can very much see 2 things happening:

- Heavy Rocks lore at Elbaf (provided the burned man isnt Saul and is potentially Rocks after surviving God Valley). This leads to a big event at Beehive with BB, potentially being either his living will or heir. This arc also has tons of potential to address former Rocks pirates, silver medalists and underworld characters if they all converge here at the end of the New World.

- Revolutionary involvement that leads Dragon and Garp to meet at least once. Maybe Garp even dying here to save Koby.

With this order (Egghead -> Elbaf -> Beehive), I "could" potentially see BB go down here on the last leg of the journey assuming Beehive is it before Lodestar/LT.

Honestly way more invested in this possible plotline than i ever was with PH -> DR-> WCI -> Wano.

I KNEW ZORO VS KAKU. I KNEW IT.

THAT'S WHY I MADE SURE TO WRITE IT TODAY, HAD THIS FEELING I HAD TO DO IT FAST BEFORE PEOPLE WOULD SAY I KNEW SPOILERS.

it was only logical for Kaku to show his new power by fighting Zoro, just like Lucci did with Luffy.

In my private telegram group I also explicity stated that it was written they would have clashed.
I see into the future

Status
Not open for further replies.