Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku is afraid of everything from the Kid serpahims from luffy from the defense system HAHHAHAHAH and even from the island himself in this chapter kaku is a walking L weaker as jack tobi roppo level
Post automatically merged:

Are you ok? Your posts are always written in almost the exact same manner. is it coded? is someone holding you captive? Do you need me to call 911?
Ahahhahahah zolo is a useless cross who cant even beat a fodder like kaku HAHAHAHAHAH zolo such a useless cross

I am just saying why Garp is more likable than Akainu. I understand if people like Aokiji or Fuji. Whats so complex about Akainu? He is just a madman.
simply wrong.
hes morally more responsible than 99% of pirates which makes him in fact not simply "mad ". I would argue its due to this very reason he has cast a wide net on pirates in general but unlike other villains he is clearly doing so to protect civilians.

Kaku is afraid of everything from the Kid serpahims from luffy from the defense system HAHHAHAHAH and even from the island himself in this chapter kaku is a walking L weaker as jack tobi roppo level
Post automatically merged:

Ahahhahahah zolo is a useless cross who cant even beat a fodder like kaku HAHAHAHAHAH zolo such a useless cross
Calling them now.

For those of you who take trains for your daily commute, please start planning backup plans to account for the zoroaches who will be throwing themselves in front of them once they see that their "Strongest in the Verse" green shitstain failed to draw a single milimitre of blood off Kaku's leg

Kaidou and Lucci are salty just like you....:gokulaugh:
And if we strictly go by what Kaido said, he mentioned about "haki" not "swordsmen"...and Kaido proceeded to use DF with haki in his final attack after that talk...
Lucci is just salty just a Oda representation of worst gen salt generators...:suresure:
Bruh, Oda just turned Lucci into that dude who loses a fight and gets all petty over it. "Next time I'll be ready", "He ain't no Yonko".
Lucci was defeated yet it is the kind of defeat that the loser thinks "our gap is not that big".
Gear 5 doesn't impress Lucci. It is not about pettyness, it is about Gear 5 being underwhelming according to Lucci.

Man.. don't lie to yourself though... Anyone genuinely not disappointed Gear 5 couldn't KO Lucci for real? Instead he just left Lucci alone Big Mom style, when she thought Marco was too hard to KO.

Lucci was defeated yet it is the kind of defeat that the loser thinks "our gap is not that big".
Gear 5 doesn't impress Lucci. It is not about pettyness, it is about Gear 5 being underwhelming according to Lucci.

Man.. don't lie to yourself though... Anyone genuinely not disappointed Gear 5 couldn't KO Lucci for real? Instead he just left Lucci alone Big Mom style, when she thought Marco was too hard to KO.
Lucci literally got knocked out by a single body shot..... :gokulaugh:

Cope harder.

simply wrong.
hes morally more responsible than 99% of pirates which makes him in fact not simply "mad "
I think Aokiji was talking about Akainu here =>

I would argue its due to this very reason he has cast a wide net on pirates in general but unlike other villains he is clearly doing so to protect civilians.
Thats why I dont think he is a complex character. His motives are good but his way of doing things is wrong.

Last edited:
You're coping harder than Lucci is.
You are the one coping

Expectation: with Future Sight, nobody can touch Luffy anymore
Reality: let Otama got kidnapped, one shotted by Kaido, hurt by Apoo

Expectation: post Udon base Luffy will mid diff Calamity
Reality: almost went G4 when fighting Flying Six Ulti

Expectation: omfg Luffy got advanced CoC it must be super ultra rare technique, even rarer than Future Sight!!!
Reality: Zoro got one too shortly after

Expectation: Gear 5!!! Gear 5 > Kaido, Gear 5 will one shot Lucci
Reality: can't KO Lucci, Lucci: I don't acknowledge him as Yonko level

There is a reason why Lucci doesn't acknowledge Gear 5 Nika as Yonko level and now he is seeing Zoro.
Lucci will acknowledge the real Yonko level in the Straw Hats.
Just seeing these few panels of Zoro blocking Kaku's attack, I feel like underestimating Zoro's power level compared to Luffy's.

Oda is doing something very sneaky with the way he's hidden Zoro's true strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.