Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my guy just because a giraffe is a hebivour doesnt make it prey, what is a fully grown giraff prey to?

Giraffes, hippos, elephants and rhinos are not prey to any enemal, the only animal dumb enough to hunt them are lions, and they do so as a pride of 15+ and even then those 15+ lions would still take loses just hunting 1 of those "prey" animals

they can only hunt newborns and even them they have a success rate of 1 in 9 tries, those "preditors" you listed dont dare try and hunt any giraffe more than 9 months old because that cuffs can easily kill them with 1 kick.

You clearly dont know anything about wild animals, its laughable to even read someone saying anything in the wild besides humans is actually a threat to a giraffe
No, they will hunt them when nothing else is available. Read some biology. Even though they succeed 1 out of 9, the giraffe is STILL prey. Yes, the predators are risking their lives hunting the adult giraffe, but if there is no other option, they will do it. So the giraffe is still PREY.
Post automatically merged:

Because Lucci lasted longer. He was losing consciousness. Was never shown having lost it. Again English.
Well that's just cope. Look at Lucci's face XD.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think Kaku looked way better in the raw scans than the spoilers initially described him as.

However, Zoro still outperformed Kaku although the former used hardening. It's clear that Santoryu Zoro is enough for Kaku.

Also, it's pure BS to assume that Kaku is stronger or as strong as Lucci. Their portrayal is clearly in favor of Lucci > Kaku. Always has been, always will be.
Despite that, Kaku is obviously not vet levelled, that's BS as well. He's YC2 levelled. I expect Zoro to handle YC2 characters on similar difficulty.

CoC will be needed against those peak high tiers like King, Marco and Katakuri. This PU makes Zoro a low top tier. Santoryu Zoro is peak high tier or inbetweener.
Zoro calls kaku a mere nuisance.:gonope:
And if you believe Kaku is YC2 how do you think he fares against Queen?

Why can’t I say that? Kalifa and Rob Lucci had all 6 powers pre timeskip and Lucci was multiple tiers above her. I don’t think we would’ve needed Doriki to tell us that either. So same abilities thing isn’t really moving me. Plus Lucci has feats. Sorry but I don’t think Kaku is clashing fist with Luffy using basic armament bruh.
Khalifa and Lucci had doruki measured that same day lol.

Doruki told us the gap.

Yet Kaku clashed with Zoro's swords using basic armament so you don't think Zoro can clash with Luffy either right....you need to be consistent

Is the translation out?

Big Mom ate far more powerful attacks than Queen could ever hope to unleash on

Blackbeard was literally in front of Law

Big Mom couldn't get rid of Law in front of her
:seriously:
No you don't understand queens attack was stronger than anyone kaido, kid, and law hit her with
Its equal no zoro no sword style tatsumaki no bias tho im not a zoro stan
:smart:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Khalifa and Lucci had doruki measured that same day lol.

Doruki told us the gap.

Yet Kaku clashed with Zoro's swords using basic armament so you don't think Zoro can clash with Luffy either right....you need to be consistent

Is the translation out?
no but akno who speaks japanese told us

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Big Mom was literally begging Law to not so it and couldn't get rid of him.

Meanwhile one look from a sane Big Mom had queen wet his pants :seriously:
Queen didn't even give her the option to beg. Don't worry, no one's saying Queen is stronger than Law. It's just that anyone can accomplish big things if they're given convenient opportunities. And whether we give them credit for it or not depends on how much we like the character and our agenda.

He said he was losing consciousness...

We don't see those kinds of panels from Kaku do we?

No, we see him smiling, without a SINGLE scratch. LMAO. Cope harder.
Oda spared kaku the humiliation. And it's fine. Kaku is a decent and nice guy. He wouldn't have deserved being cucked like cucci.
The casual non-named blow however was a clear message. It wasn't an even clash, not even remotely. Kaku is in awakened zoan mode, uses named attacks. Zoro isn't using named attacks, not even using his bandana (generally meaning he's using max. 20% effort)

Luffy claps an army of luccis.
Zoro claps an army of kakus.

Clear as that.

He beats Queen with similar difficulty.

I think I'm starting to realize why Oda decided to not give awakening to Kaido, King and Queen. They all were already very balanced with versatile and lethal abilities. King is a highly skilled lunarian and Queen is a cyborg. Awakening would just make them too strong which would destroy the balance. About Kaido, I dunno but I think he'll show awakening later on to prove why he's the WSC. But if Kaido used awakening in Wano, Luffy wouldn't win the battle at all.

So let me get this right.

Zoro fans in shambles because they thought he'd low diff Kaku but actually had a mid diff fight until Stussy helped Zoro?

While Luffy is out here negging Lucci who is Kaku's superior in strength.

:gokulaugh:

Man Luffy hard carrying the Strawhats at this point

:crazwhat:
Still Zolocucks think Kaku > Lucci. I even Saw Zolocucks telling Ling > Waido. Way below normal intelligence.

Why you making shit up? He ordered the Seraphims to destroy the lab before Vegapunk could take control over them. Not to help Kaku.... Smh...

You know what Oda did do though? Sent Sanji and Jinbei out to help Zoro and Brook, lmao....
Semantics. Zoro's mission was to guard the area while Kaku's mission is to destroy the area. Lucci ordering Seraphims to destroy the area basically means they should help Kaku. Seraphims shooting the area will also distract Zoro, thus will stop him from bullying Kaku further.

You know what you did do though? It is making shit up. It is Sanji and Franky, not Jinbe and Sanji.

Oda spared kaku the humiliation. And it's fine. Kaku is a decent and nice guy. He wouldn't have deserved being cucked like cucci.
The casual non-named blow however was a clear message. It wasn't an even clash, not even remotely. Kaku is in awakened zoan mode, uses named attacks. Zoro isn't using named attacks, not even using his bandana (generally meaning he's using max. 20% effort)

Luffy claps an army of luccis.
Zoro claps an army of kakus.

Clear as that.
Whahahahahahaha stussy low diff kaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.