Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in 10 chapters Shiryu will make his move.

I want to see his ability with Sword. WE already Saw some Blackbeard ability.
I can confirm shiryu is in the chapter.
Don't know but I've been thinking about Wb's real son long time ago... and I jumped here as conclussion:

Just a headcanon, but his hair and face...
Which one lol?! Loda probably forgot about those shilloutte guys:kobeha:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
This idea don´t sound bad right?
:steef::steef:
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
i would have made @rerere and @HA001 OF THE RAIN make to work in team under me. Represent their characters, but working in a well balanced team. Like Fire and Water making the nature grow.

Id argue its very possible considering Rocks' relevancy more than ever and Shiki being referenced twice during Wano.

Hell, go back and read chapter 0, he talks about how PK is nonsense and taking over the world is a better goal. Literally Rocks agenda lol
If Oda wanted to use Shiki, he would have. Remember, Strong World was originally a pre timeskip manga arc anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.