Status
Not open for further replies.
that first line would make no sense because you can not compare lunarian mihawk with mihawk

but you can compare enhanced lunarian jinbe with jinbe

and he is much stronger without a doubt, feats can tell

sanji apparently just hit the seraphim so he can not feel intimidated when he does not even know what the hell just hit him

see, sanji hit lunarian jinbe and apparently made him spit blood, blackbeard did no damage to a seraphim, why did not anyone pointed that out...
My man didn't even joined and is already catching Ws

Or Lucci fell for her illusion because Stussy used basic battle strategy... GeT ClOwNeD LuL

But proceed with your amazing logic...
In your wet dreams maybe? Stussy had to use a named never before seen ability just to then get the chance to weaken Lucci just so she could actually tag him, mean whilst Stussy ezpz one shotted Kaku who is a equal of Zoro. LUL. Cope harder XD

Kaido would use Adv COC like he did on Gear 4 Luffy when he met him the first time. Luffy on the other hand did not use Adv COC
I know the same way kaido in hybrid was also using multiple advanced coc attacks when he was clashing with zoros ahura attack.

Thing is though kaido only did that to people worthy or whom was strong. Not people that were weak like Rob lucci.

There was zero reason for oda to write luffy using g5 on lucci

Kaido would use Adv COC like he did on Gear 4 Luffy when he met him the first time. Luffy on the other hand did not use Adv COC
I know the same way kaido in hybrid was also using multiple advanced coc attacks when he was clashing with zoros ahura attack.

Thing is though kaido only did that to people worthy or whom was strong. Not people that were weak like Rob lucci.

There was zero reason for oda to write luffy using g5 on lucci

These lot really think a walking stick gorosei is going to fight in egghead.
:perocry:
it could actually happen, these guys have battle scars for a reason.I have always entertained at least that they could be somewhat strong hell the bald one walks around with a sword,just because saturn has a cane doesnt mean he cant throw it away and transform into something etc...also if it was the sword gorosei coming would you not think he would use his sword:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.