Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah and it seems like they’re based on Five Phases of Asian culture, Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth/Soil
It probably doesn’t make sense to western readers but that’s how we name the planets(and the days of the week), Saturn is 土星(Star of Soil), Mercury is water, Jupiter is Wood, Venus is Metal and Mars is fire
Makes sense why they’re called the Five Elderly Stars
So going by that I'm gonna guess the rest based on their postitions in this photo
Old grouch is Saturn at the end there
Tall mustache is Mars
Gorby is Mercury
Sword fella is Jupiter (wood sword sheath as well)
Blonde beach boy is Venus
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Five_Elders
:shocking:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I know the same way kaido in hybrid was also using multiple advanced coc attacks when he was clashing with zoros ahura attack.

Thing is though kaido only did that to people worthy or whom was strong. Not people that were weak like Rob lucci.

There was zero reason for oda to write luffy using g5 on lucci
I think the reason is just to show that that's what Luffy is going to do from now on. He's just going to start every notable fight by jumping into gear 5 instantly since its his awakening and what he can do now. He says its when he's most free so obviously Luffy would like to fight in that form and it doesn't even have a drawback.

I know about the old man thing but I don't consider it a real drawback because he was back to normal in 30 seconds on panel. It's a gag I think.

it could actually happen, these guys have battle scars for a reason.I have always entertained at least that they could be somewhat strong hell the bald one walks around with a sword,just because saturn has a cane doesnt mean he cant throw it away and transform into something etc...also if it was the sword gorosei coming would you not think he would use his sword:suresure:
No I would not , am not a sword guzzler unfortunately.

that being said , I think he will be here to restore order with the seraphim.

Lul nah she had to further weaken a already Luffy weakened Lucci AFTER tricking him, meanwhilst she ezpz tricked and got the drop on Zoros equal kaku who ezpz tanked Zoros attacks, ez blitzed and one shotted the fodder before Zoro himself could even react. That's whats amazing XP.
Too bad she had to badly weaken a already weakened Lucci using tricks even though she ez blitzed one shotted zoros equal, something zoro himself couldn't do XD.
That's crazy since we have zero proof that Lucci was weakened in his fight against luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.