Status
Not open for further replies.
He saw the potential in Zoro
That’s it
Your man Teach is the biggest bitch in OP and climbed to the top by running away and stabbing people from behind
Mihawk had many legendary battles with Shanks, even WB talked about those battles
You desperate ZKKboy DFless BB was hyped by Shanks lmao you talk about Shanks.

''hE sAw tHe pOtentIal'' :suresure:

S-Hawk saw potential too then you troll.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Crocodile will never surpass Doffy, because he's literally a shittier version of Doffy. So is Hancock.

Warlords > YCs. Get with the times.
He was a shittier version of Doflamingo back in the day, indeed. But he obs got significantly stronger, is more popular than Doflamingo and he's still relevant to the story while Doflamingo's in jail. Just look what he did with Lucci who isn't even remotely as popular as Croc.

Makin Doflamingo weaker than Crocodile wouldn't make sense to me either tbh but I do think that's what's gonna happen. Cause it's all up to Oda at the end of the day and a lot of things he does don't make sense.

In your copium infused dreams. Stussy is stronger then Kaku and his equal Zoro. But Stussy, knowing Lucci would still low diff her (despite being weakened by Luffy already), had to weaken him further just to beat him XD.
Lucci>Zoro. Cope zorotard cope XD
you are delusional if you are implying I am a zorotard
she tossed both kaku and lucci (who had his guard up btw) in the trash

your luffy fanboyism has clouded any sense of rational judgement you had.
could care less about how strong you think lucci is in comparison to zoro, whats clear is kaku and lucci are garbage in comparison to stussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.