Status
Not open for further replies.
We never see SHawk fly yet even then Zolo can't fly, he would already land while saying this:

''Now that I get a better look,''
*Another speech panel*

Zolo would already land while talking lmao, this is basic physics. Zolo can't fly or levitate himself, even 1 second which is what it takes for him to make that sentence, is enough time for him to fall. Also SHawk wasn't flying or wasn't jumping, that's delusion. Zolo clearly land after telling him ''now that I get better look'' then SHawk send him flying. LOL.
All of them can fly. They are part lunarian

The panel clearly shows that his feat were off the ground. I guess the space between his foot and the air was an imaginary space in your head hey?

You got it all wrong, again. :ronalaugh: Zoro used KOH to demolish magma, Hardened sword and a Lunarian all at the same time.
Zoro swatted away an attack from a stronger guy than Akainu will less effort than Whitebeard. :myman:

If WB could bring down Blackbeard with one nameless slash, imagine what Zoro can do to Blackbeard... :crazwhat:
So Alber's attacks > Lakainu's attacks now?
Still says ''nameless'' slash :suresure: Which attack WB used was named you troll?

Stussy mentions Lucci and Kaku together without making any difference between them

They also were treated the same with both coming back as CP0 elite agents with Zoan Awakening and Armament Haki Hardening
Same powers and status, no difference

Admittedly, at least Kaku was took down with a sneak attack with Stussy exploiting him being distracted and slammed to the ground by someone else, to take him from behind

While Lucci was outperformed in direct frontal combat

I guess according to some special friends of us, we should throw away any other element and say that Lucci and Kaku are portrayed as equals

:kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So Alber's attacks > Lakainu's attacks now?
Still says ''nameless'' slash :suresure: Which attack WB used was named you troll?
Kaido's attack>Akainu's attack and Zoro put in less effort than Whitebeard. :myman:
Yes, nameless slash just like Zoro used a nameless slash to swat away Kaido's named attack.
I know it's hard to compete with Zoro but breathe and you will live.

@ShishioIsBack @L55
Blackbeard felt distress facing Serahawk and had to immediately resort to his Darkness Logia, yet Serahawk in the next panel looked fine - assuming Blackbeard really managed to take away Serahawk's sword, which we can only judge based on the small dark silhouette of Serahawk in the background of the next panel, how did Serahawk escape so easily from an enraged Blackbeard using Haki and his Darkness Logia, the one he searched for for decades?

Meanwhile Serahawk was the one feeling distressed when Zoro interfered with his slash, with Zoro just smirking.
Worst thing is Zoro literally pushed pressure on him and pushed his ass aside
-Without Ashura
-Without KoH
-Without Regular advCoC
-Without Enma Oveflowing CoA
-Without named attacks
-Without 3 Swords

Just how fucking strong is Zoro?
Can he low diff Serahawk?

And if he low diff serahawk who is >>>> Sanji

How many sanjis can one Zoro beat?
10? 20?
@kurwa @BillSlipton @Agni Kaios

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Out of all the guys in this thread @Sasaki Kojirō is by far the most hilarious.

He states Aramaki captured Weevil because of help, then posts the 2 panels confirming how he was wrong and the fodder actually got clapped, retreated and waited for the Admiral, and then he comes out saying "these panels validate my point"

Bro i can't
:milaugh::milaugh:
What being a Kaido fan does to a MF. Lol

Out of all the guys in this thread @Sasaki Kojirō is by far the most hilarious.

He states Aramaki captured Weevil because of help, then posts the 2 panels confirming how he was wrong and the fodder actually got clapped, retreated and waited for the Admiral, and then he comes out saying "these panels validate my point"

Bro i can't
:milaugh::milaugh:
Pretty sure Weevil is still conscious and well on the ship lol

Status
Not open for further replies.