Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Remember guys spoiler probably drop on tuesday or wed, last week is special case that redon dedicated to jmena for early spoiler, so dont expect to drop soon:risitexcla:
Unfortunately, WorstGen was full of maniacs, who all ignored Croco boy's wise words of warning, and began screaming for spoilers while throwing tables through windows and lighting their own facial hair on fire.

My predictions on this chapter:
- Bonney is revelead being a Clone
- Stussy reveales that she wants vegapunk because she wants to clone rocks back to live
- Lucci has no chance
- Blackbeard defeated Law and is now saying do the eternal youth surgery on me or i kill your crew

I see you lacking English comprehension. Losing something does not equate to having lost it. You are losing something. It's not completely lost until shown.

Coby says he will be the strongest. Does that mean he current is? No.
YOU lack reading comprehension lol. Oda put that line there so he doesn't have to show him knocked out. If you just think for a sec, why is lucci saying he's about to lose consciousness, if he doesn't lose it in the end? What's the point of that line?

He clearly got KO'd lol.

Once again he lost against Apo, I don't really care because I don't watch one piece for fights, that's why my favorite character is Baggy
Then don't debate on fights. Again the example was a white eyed Lucci. Silly comparison since again in the apology fight both luffy and zoro were attacked luffy was white eyed and zoro had to carry luffy literally

Status
Not open for further replies.