Status
Not open for further replies.
Acording to Scotch :

- Wapol saw something but he is afraid to talk about it (we don't know what happen exactly but he seems afraid) Maybe he's afraid to talk about something he witnessed

- We don't see the traitor in this chapter but he will do something again after what he did in Chapter 1071 (when he turned of the protection of the doom) (btw it's not known if the traitor is a he or a she lol)

I translated it from Arabic from Scotch's server ^^

Traitor? So it wasn't stussy who turned the dome off then. I'm guessing it's one of the Vegapunks that were in the control room, leaning on the small one that mention the Seraphims being untested.

With raid suit yes

Because you appear invisible when you don't interact with light in any way - absorb or reflect

But sanji appears invisible because of his sheer speed and not because he doesn't reflects Photon
Except it's the same he's just moving at speeds to not be hit by the photons. It's still no reflection, it's just the raid suit phased them while now he moves passed them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Except it's the same he's just moving at speeds to not be hit by the photons. It's still no reflection, it's just the raid suit phased them while now he moves passed them.
It's not same though.

You can move close to speed of light or at light speed and still would be affected by photons because photons have speed cap.

It's only when you don't interact with light that you become invisible - sanji need RS for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.