Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not same though.

You can move close to speed of light or at light speed and still would be affected by photons because photons have speed cap.

It's only when you don't interact with light that you become invisible - sanji need RS for this.
Unless he's moving faster than light. Look I don't think Oda thought too hard into physics when he made speed equal invisibility. But any base scifi nerd (which Oda is, clones much) automatically attributes speed invisibility means moving faster than light. It's basic scifi.

Not Stussy maybe , one of the Vegapunks is helping the Marins
That would explain however some of her actions, like claiming she cannot override the seraphims commands or why she requested support...
I mean, I'm on a Stussy4nakama train, but being such a smooth operator would also be cool.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Unless he's moving faster than light. Look I don't think Oda thought too hard into physics when he made speed equal invisibility. But any base scifi nerd (which oda is, clones much) automatically attributes speed invisibility means moving faster than light. It's basic scifi.
Kizaru is light

Unless you think he is faster than kizaru himself way before EoS then your logic won't hold.

Too early for me to believe sanji is moving faster than light - nothing suggest so.

Oda only demonstrated how fast he is and for that he made him appear invisible and not that he is faster than light

Kizaru is light

Unless you think he is faster than kizaru himself way before EoS then your logic won't hold.

Too early for me to believe sanji is moving faster than light - nothing suggest so.

Oda only demonstrated how fast he is and for that he made him appear invisible and not that he is faster than light
I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.