Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
trying to force him back? Back where? Was he already outside of the control room?
Where do you see Sanji failing to "force him back"?

From what redon said us, they say that they aren't letting Zoro leave. Which means stopping from going and staying where he is.
Towards Sanji. He's pulling him back in an attempt to stop him from going forward.
You thought I was talking about this:

But I was talking about this:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
My point is if Oda wanted to show a sensitive delicate vivi she would not be not be bossing Morgans around.
:suresure:

Which shows her maturity and emotional recuperative ability
i’m not saying against that, my point is entirely different :choppawhat:

Lucci didn't do shit, Luffy is tired because he used Gear 5.

Which he didn't really need to use, he could have taken Lucci out in Gear 4 if Gear 4 was seriously pushing Kaido.

Oda is setting up Gear 5's drawbacks. Every power up Luffy has gotten has drawbacks, if he just relies on Gear 5, he's going to get smashed.

I can see him trying to use Gear 5 against Saturn, then struggling once he realizes he's still tired.
Talking sense to a Zolofan( lowest IQ of a collective group and full of mental illnesses) is like trying to build a castle in the air.

The surprise was vivi.....

I mean I'm glad she is okay, but I don't really see what she is up to. She is just reacting to luffy. The whole crew does that better than her. I'm more interested in "Big News" Morgan. That actually carries some weight, not vivi sitting around reacting to luffy like she done previous. Come on oda, you can do better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.