Status
Not open for further replies.
your delusional as always, any admiral will make a shortwork out of sanji who is barely yc1.

also don't forget that sanji got legdiffed by a VA like vergo.
:risitameh:
Sanji owned Queen low diff so therefore Sanji > every Admiral

it’s the same conclusion when Luffy defeated Katakuri. After that he was clearly stronger than Big Mom. You got my conclusion bro?

Gtfo. That Bum with his supposedly threatening lunerian Durability can maybe be a threat to Lanji's noodle legs. Aramaki raped that fodder and then went on to neg diff Primebeards clone.
Lemme put it like that

Blackbeard is Aokijis daddy

Aokiji >> Green Brocolli

Blackbeards strongest known Yami attack failed to do any damage to artificial baby Lunarian

Yami >>> Brocolli fruit

No reason to assume Brocolli would be able to take out fresh King..at least not the way King of Hell Zoro did.

To me it sounds like Sanji is doing his usual Vice captain like thing leading and protecting the crew again. While Zoro is doing his usual Vice captain thing by being next to Luffy and protecting him.

It's like responsibilities is always split between those 2.

There’s only 9 Straw Hats (not counting Luffy) on the Thousand Sunny. Whether she’s a member or not, if she’s not on the ship then that means we still only have 9.

She’s considered a Straw Hat by the crew, but she never officially joined.
Did you read what I wrote? Oda considers her a number 5.5 Straw Hat as if she joined in Alabasta, she can't be the last one to join no matter counting Luffy or not. Every Straw Hat in databooks/color spreads/sbs have a number, Luffy is number 1, Zoro is 2 and so on.

I feel like this arc is just a sequence of events that have no connection to each other at all

Firstly we see BB Vs Law

Then we see Lucci Vs Luffy

Then it’s random Dragon Giant Lore

Then it’s Garp to save Coby

Then it’s Random Kidd in Elbaf shots

Then it’s 3 chapters of Stussy being a former Rocks Clone

Suddenly Gorosei is coming

Now suddenly we’re talking about Vivi

I have no idea what this arc wants to be. It’s literally just event after event with no logical flow or chain to it and it’s becoming almost unreadable
Certain OP YouTubers and theorists and such are saying this is due this being the end of the series and Oda writing it in terms of a “battle Royal” “race to the finish line”

But the chapters without spoiler summaries are literally unreadable these days. It’s like every week or 1-2 chapters we enter a different story and it just doesn’t work for One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.