Status
Not open for further replies.
Wapol the perfect example you don't have the looks but if you got a high status and good money them baddies would flock to you :steef:
Doesn’t wapols wife laugh literally go like: “Goh-dig dig dig dig dig.”
Post automatically merged:

Egghead is now 13 chapters, so I wonder what people who keep saying it would only be 10-15 chapters are thinking right now? Some were still saying only 15 somehow recently too lmfao.
Hoenstly at this point I don’t know where odas going with this arc…

Egghead is now 13 chapters, so I wonder what people who keep saying it would only be 10-15 chapters are thinking right now? Some were still saying only 15 somehow recently too lmfao.
~
Actually the wiki says it started at 1058 so we're already at 16 chapters too? That makes more sense!
Ive been saying it since it started lol. People swear up and down that arc pacing has magically changed and his arcs will be 15 chapters until laugh tale lol

It's not going to be an easy task to keep rest of the crew safe once saturn arrives we can expect all the serpahim to switch sides
So Sanji will probably have his hands full soon :kata:
Don't think he will have any real fights, most likely just fight the way out for Vegapunk (if he's still in the island)

~
Actually the wiki says it started at 1058 so we're already at 16 chapters too? That makes more sense!
We are getting at least another 15-20 chapter feels like things are just getting started:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ive been saying it since it started lol. People swear up and down that arc pacing has magically changed and his arcs will be 15 chapters until laugh tale lol
Yeah I genuinely can't understand how they expect it to end so suddenly, it makes NO sense at all! Every chapter adds new mysteries/plotlines and makes this whole arc more complex/layered too. If it ended now, it would make Bleach's ending not seem rushed/incomplete at all LMAO!

:saden::risiup::laughmoji::kailaugh:

I

Indigo

Yeah I genuinely can't understand how they expect it to end so suddenly, it makes NO sense at all! Every chapter adds new mysteries/plotlines and makes this whole arc more complex/layered too. If it ended now, it would make Bleach's ending not seem rushed/incomplete at all LMAO!

Bleach's ending had perfect pacing and it was a masterpiece /s

In a way, he is justifyably addressing long running arcs/plotlines (Kuma, Vega, Kizaru, Gorosei) while teasing others (BB/Law, Garp/Koby, Vivi, CG, Elbaf, etc), but yeah people just expect him to gloss over this shit or do it without adding his typical cliffhanger or mystery flair.

The moment Kizaru was tied to the arc with a fleet should have been the moment people gave up on a short arc (i mean 15-20 chapters, it could still be ~40-50)

Status
Not open for further replies.