Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The storytelling is inconsistent. I believe Oda did show genuine humor more so before the timeskip, but I see less of that now.

Luffy can’t do what he did during Wano and then show weakness like this. If he does, there needs to be a good reason. He holds a rather prestigious title in the New World but it hasn’t been made clear to the viewer since it was revealed.
Some will argue: "This is Luffy's character lol". Yes, doesn't mean you have to fucking spam this unfunny humor in serious situations and do whatever you want because u deranged fanbase have no fucking clue about the proper writing cause they never read book for their lives.

Well the ID guards would get back up after getting folded, its not exactly a testament to Luccis strength but you right. Luffy is a dumb ass.

He couldve used ACoC with lower gears or base to beat him but he went full retard show off and still didnt attempt to actually beat kill him.

Why he didnt use any form of advanced haki is beyond me.
i just find it hilarious that goofy went in his strongest mode that apparently tire him super fast and still couldn't get properly rid of an opponent that is more that his welll within his reach. Fucking Oda lmao

I think Oda's making the same mistake he's been all post-timeskip, which is chopping up scenes. He wants to show too much at once and ends up showing dick all, but ten times so.
Instead he should make dedicated chapters. Dont sprinkle Bonney's and Kuma's flashback thru 10 chapters, make it one good chapter, start to finish, and move on.
He does that because he doesn't know how it is going to end up. It is evident from his writing that he writes on the fly. Arc started with the strawhats together, then split up, then reunited, then split up again. That is a clear symptom of an author who has completely lost the plot. He creates plots spontaneously with no planning.

Nah bro there is no "details left out" in here.

Oda is a fucking retard who only capitalizes on former fans who only read it to see what ends up of their faves.

Luffy didn't do 10% of the shit he did during Onigashima to get tired. If this is a comedy in Oda's eyes, then he has no fucking sense of humor.
It not comedy, it oda use something cause it easy to use to keep luffy there.
Don't really matter that it lazy when you really look at it cause Oda don't care .

Status
Not open for further replies.