Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean it took Luffy 10min to momentarily KO Lucci while he‘s totally distracted and busy with Sentomaru
:saden:
I was talking for the Kaido fight there .
For the lucci fight i have no idea how long that last either aside from it was not long .
unless Oda give us some sort easy way tell like with DR we have no idea if these fight last 4 min or 5mins or 10mins even if they short is my point .

We literally got the time it took to get to capital. Zoro fight was only like 5 minutes. Lol. Theor fights was not long.
I am not saying it was long i just saying you can't put proper time on it .
Truth is if we get a time number for the island reaching wano i can't remember lol ..

Last edited:
Not really. It’s more of luffy getting plot help in his fights so he looks stronger than he is. Then oda says, “actually he’s not as broken as we think.”

For example, I’m pretty sure of the entire new world the only people luffy beat solo is Caesar and Chinjao.
It plot either way .
We get plot point that awakening tired you out but luffy push him self so he can beat Kaido .
Now the plot point of awakening tired you out pop up again to keep luffy there
Still that also don't really matter either since Oda can push aside that plot point if he want to like on wano with awakening .
The plot protects and nerf and you can't pick and choose because every things in service of the plot .

Luffy would have lost if he didn't chicken out against the CP0.
He basically did irrelevant damage to Lucci but now he is the one exhausted and became sitting duck. Kaku and Stussy (if she wasn't a traitor) were still fresh back then.
Luffy's stamina will deplete first, he becomes sitting duck and Kaku and Stussy will finish him off.

He didn’t beat katakuri in a fair 1v1. He ran away whenever his haki got depleted and used brûlée to rest.

If brûlée wasn’t there luffy wouldve died.
Luffy only get his haki depleted 1 time in that fight .
Plus like is said you can pick and choose plot because you can say if luffy did not have his haki nerf he would not have to run .

Luffy would have lost if he didn't chicken out against the CP0.
He basically did irrelevant damage to Lucci but now he is the one exhausted and became sitting duck. Kaku and Stussy (if she wasn't a traitor) were still fresh back then.
Luffy's stamina will deplete first, he becomes sitting duck and Kaku and Stussy will finish him off.
Luffy being tired don't mean he a sitting duck , the man is be tired in all in fights and win .
Hell the man was tired in his fight with Kaido and went back into gear 5 and do island size punch with advance haki .

Status
Not open for further replies.