Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fucking hell, man.

I was so invested in the Anti-Zoro PM drama and the Luffy/Zoro/Sanji trolling that it didn't truly sink in how atrociously mid this chapter is.

Shit just doesn't happen for chapters on end. We get one "hype" chapter for every 10 filler ones.
There are some chapters of this arc and counting and it feels like nothing fucking happened ever since.

I haven't read chapters since December and I don't intend to but what I saw here could basically happen even back when I read it.

So lmao.

I only know Saturn panel and Goofy being written like a clown again.

Fucking hell, man.

I was so invested in the Anti-Zoro PM drama and the Luffy/Zoro/Sanji trolling that it didn't truly sink in how atrociously mid this chapter is.

Shit just doesn't happen for chapters on end. We get one "hype" chapter for every 10 filler ones.
Not only are they filler chapters, but also whatever garbo is written in their lines is so full of inconsistencies
CoO suddenly disappeared
Goofy tired after 2mins of fighting
Vegapunks literally with a yonko crew and Stussy afraid to confront fodder Cp0
:kaidowhat:

Etc
Even Oda’s angelitos are shocked at how garbo these chapters are

And then you have Ledon hyping up these chapters as 10s
:saden:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't care about chapter being mid

For me issue is pacing - slow pacing in the beginning and when it comes to delivery at the end he rush the plot

This just ruins everything

He should stop dragging less substantial plots

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't care about chapter being mid

For me issue is pacing - slow pacing in the beginning and when it comes to delivery at the end he rush the plot

This just ruins everything

He should stop dragging less substantial plots
Like I said above. This chapter is no different from the first chapters of this arc. Nothing fucking moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.