Status
Not open for further replies.
Egghead will end in 2 chapters they said. We'll be off the island quickly the said:kobeha:

Idk why everyones so butthurt, I personally am enjoying this arc. Pacing is slow but we get some good art and moderate revelations each chapter (this week was Vivi).

Egghead will end in 2 chapters they said. We'll be off the island quickly the said:kobeha:

Idk why everyones so butthurt, I personally am enjoying this arc. Pacing is slow but we get some good art and moderate revelations each chapter (this week was Vivi).
Thanks to how bloated Wano was, the average arc patient has been reduced greatly

Imagine shanks being exhausted because he was running around an island :milaugh:
Imagine Shanks defeating peak Kaidou at the age of 19 even with help.
Imagine Shanks having 3 poneglyphs at the age of 19.
Imagine Whitebeard invading wano at the age of 19.
Imagine Roger becoming PK at the age of 19.

and so on. :kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Imagine Shanks defeating peak Kaidou at the age of 19 even with help.
Imagine Shanks having 3 poneglyphs at the age of 19.
Imagine Whitebeard invading wano at the age of 19.
Imagine Roger becoming PK at the age of 19.

and so on. :kayneshrug:
Now imagine shanks, WB and Roger having plot armor :kayneshrug:

Not the arc length, but little to no payoff is that irritates people. Mind you I am one of those hardcore Oda defenders in many things. But recent Wano ending makes me think twice before defending Oda.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nami going to find future tech in Vegapunk lab to help her COC and Haki
Post automatically merged:

That’s true
Post automatically merged:

Every top tier is scared of Nami

Kadio
Big Mom
Blackbeard
Lucci
Enel
Jinbei
Laputa and One piece has many similarities
Flower made of Aetherium Crystal.
She is going to control that giant Robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.