Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda won't repeat this again.

Even when he backed off from Rayleigh, he still got his crew back and took coby

BB will take something - he always does
I agree. I think BB defeats Law but doesn't kill him, locks him up and we get a Coby/Law reunion (even though we didn't see Rocky Port happen), and then we get our Rocky Port flashback. Though I'm not sure how Garp heading to Fullalead fits into my theory.

Yeah Zoro and Luffy best friends.

But tell me at whom Luffy said: "Without you I can't be the pirate King". It was SANJI.

For now, he said this thing only to Sanji. And if Luffy will say those words to Zoro too, the latter will be the second one that receive those words, not the first one which will always be Sanji.

:cheers:
Sanji is the vice captain Im 100% sure about it

it must suck to be a sanji fan, look at the dope cloth oda makes zoro wear
No never skip leg day like zolo he has nami legs sanjis fit is better 100%
Post automatically merged:

condom is a weakass bitch who get pressed by cp0 fodder in 1 vs 1
Luffy defeat kakus boss, zolo could not even make kaku bleed kid. And zolo the useless cross get backed by serpahim hawk

Or Admirals are fodders.
Knowing Oda, he's probably going to give fraud Admirals who couldn't kill Marineford Luffy when he was right in front of them bounties bigger than established top tiers like Buggy, who served on the Pirate King's crew. It's just sad to see characters get hyped because of portrayal, rather than feats.

100$ on oda forgot that cobra was assassinated lol
Looks too composed for someone who just had her father assassinated.
Doesn't Redon's summary mention Morgans saying Vivi had been crying until yesterday and suddenly went on the aggressive when he decided to spin his story? I think it's still there but she should probably have had a longer mourning period...

Knowing Oda, he's probably going to give fraud Admirals who couldn't kill Marineford Luffy when he was right in front of them bounties bigger than established top tiers like Buggy, who served on the Pirate King's crew. It's just sad to see characters get hyped because of portrayal, rather than feats.
Cross guild bounty is a joke. Anyone who takes it seriously needs intenstive psychiatric treatment.

Doesn't Redon's summary mention Morgans saying Vivi had been crying until yesterday and suddenly went on the aggressive when he decided to spin his story? I think it's still there but she should probably have had a longer mourning period...
No one mourns in this Manga anymore..
Kiku was more interested in bathing. She didn't even mention Izo....

Status
Not open for further replies.