Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Igaram died for 100 chapters. Pell died for 5 chapters. Why didn't Vivi spend 24/7 crying during those span of chapters? You are so dumb
Because she learned from Luffy that people does die.
She's in war and got a bigger objective

Now her dad is killed and kingdom is in chaos, you want her to be happy?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Nah bruh she has definitely grown as a character given how she has recovered .. Someone with Royal responsibilities as an Heir
i mean grief is still a natural part of loss for everyone and you can’t avoid it. Especially if it’s someone she was so close to like her dad it could take her longer to get over it, but it doesn’t mean she cries throughout the whole thing

Everything here is pretty platonic, except for the Vivi section.

I think there was a small spark there.
Alot of it yeah tbh
Personally i just like her relationships with women in general more than men so i think it'd be cute. Plus i dont like shipping her with any of the strawhats even tho i love her relationships with them

Her being single and just raising kids like her mom and even a non evil mother Carmel would be really dope too

Tho i still prefer lesbian nami > single > men
I've seen this spammed in /opg/ way too much
What's that

grief is still a natural part of loss for everyone and you can’t avoid it. Especially if it’s someone she was so close to like her dad it could take her longer to get over it, but it doesn’t mean she cries throughout the whole thing
My point is if Oda wanted to show a sensitive delicate vivi she would not be bossing Morgans around atm after that tragedy
:suresure:

Which shows her maturity and emotional recuperative ability ofc she grieved and its natural

Status
Not open for further replies.