• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol

There is one thing which goes against BBP being there - something overrides sera authority but they attacked CP0 and York not SHs.
It depends. Would the command system work for Devon if she turned into a Vegapunk clone? Are Vegapunk's creations so stupidly make to obey orders just by someone's appearance with command?

I only thought about BBP because we haven't seen Devon and Shiryu in either BB vs Law or Aokiji invading Toto Land. Also the fact of Caribou reporting something to someone.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
โ€Ž
Shiryu and Laffitte seems a good possibility.

Both can sneak in easily

But then don't know....Oda might come up with something BS
Laffitte is amazing here, because not only could he hypnotize Koby to tell him about Egghead, he could also potentially hypnotize one of the Vegapunk's to give orders to the Seraphim, if his Haki was stronger than theirs.

One of Blackbeard's crew's most underrated aspects is infiltration. You have a dude who can make himself, and possibly others, invisible, a woman who can turn into anyone else, and possible change other peoples' appearances as well, a guy who can fly and hypnotize people, and a guy who can teleport people and objects without even touching them. How the fuck are you supposed to stop this guy from entering your territory?

Seth

โ€Ž
Skipping chapter reviews this week
I already know most reviewers are gonna mention that one partโ€ฆโ€ฆ.
Serious question. Are you mad at Oda for this one?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
It depends. Would the command system work for Devon if she turned into a Vegapunk clone? Are Vegapunk's creations so stupidly make to obey orders just by someone's appearance with command?

I only thought about BBP because we haven't seen Devon and Shiryu in either BB vs Law or Aokiji invading Toto Land. Also the fact of Caribou reporting something to someone.
Appearance and Voice are the key here I think
Something I noticed when Devon was mimicking Absalom is that she also mimicked his clothes as well
Which is a advantage over the Clone Clone fruit since Mr. 2 stayed in his own clothes

So if Devon can make a perfect copy of Vegapunk like that then the command should work

They are tired

For how long oda will keep on pushing such bad gags and if it's not gag then he becomes hype tool ๐Ÿ˜…

Wow im so tired

An actual funny gag extremely meme worthy

Blew a Seraphim's ass away and saved Nami's life

Saved Edison in a crazy speed and coo feat

Whats next :parkcry:

Seth

โ€Ž
Appearance and Voice are the key here I think
Something I noticed when Devon was mimicking Absalom is that she also mimicked his clothes as well
Which is a advantage over the Clone Clone fruit since Mr. 2 stayed in his own clothes

So if Devon can make a perfect copy of Vegapunk like that then the command should work
Ohara books didn't prepare the smartest reader alive for such possibilities?

How sad:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Why is everyone talking about BBs crew? If they're dealing with Law, why would they suddenly show up on Egghead? The two plots are separate. I'd expect Germa to showup more than I would BB, what with the cover story and now possibly Morgans fake news to inspire them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

Ya I agree

The post made by CoC explains nicely why I want BBP to be there
Laffitte is amazing here, because not only could he hypnotize Koby to tell him about Egghead, he could also potentially hypnotize one of the Vegapunk's to give orders to the Seraphim, if his Haki was stronger than theirs.

One of Blackbeard's crew's most underrated aspects is infiltration. You have a dude who can make himself, and possibly others, invisible, a woman who can turn into anyone else, and possible change other peoples' appearances as well, a guy who can fly and hypnotize people, and a guy who can teleport people and objects without even touching them. How the fuck are you supposed to stop this guy from entering your territory?

It makes sense. And, can be fit and would hype the otherwise mid arc so far.

Also, I won't mind BBP getting more screentime because of my own agenda lol

But I don't have much hope with oda after how he had abandoned plots in wano.

But their presence can tie everything

Laffitte can hypnotize stella or any other VP to give command.

Shiryu is invisible and can easily move around without getting detected. Also, if he is awakened then that would explain why no one detected him through CoO.

He is was under warden in ID so he has know how of monitors.

Devon can turn into anyone.

Seth

โ€Ž
Why is everyone talking about BBs crew? If they're dealing with Law, why would they suddenly show up on Egghead? The two plots are separate. I'd expect Germa to showup more than I would BB, what with the cover story and now possibly Morgans fake news to inspire them.
Oh I started it with @Pot Goblin

We were discussing such a possibility since Shiryu and Devon weren't seen during Law vs BB or Aokiji invading Toto Land + Caribou was reporting something to someone.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ya I agree

The post made by CoC explains nicely why I want BBP to be there

It makes sense. And, can be fit and would hype the otherwise mid arc so far.

Also, I won't mind BBP getting more screentime because of my own agenda lol

But I don't have much hope with oda after how he had abandoned plots in wano.

But their presence can tie everything

Laffitte can hypnotize stella or any other VP to give command.

Shiryu is invisible and can easily move around without getting detected. Also, if he is awakened then that would explain why no one detected him through CoO.

He is was under warden in ID so he has know how of monitors.

Devon can turn into anyone.
It would be a nice touch if Straw Hats don't manage to save everyone and Vegapunk actually gets kidnapped.

That would spark a much needed rivalry between SHP and BBP.

Although the only problem here is what would BB need Vegapunk for? Does BB have access to ancient weapon?

I think the Gorosei are somehow remotely commanding the Seraphim, instead of one of the Vegapunks being the traitor. It's hard to see why any of the Vegapunks would betray the others

Status
Not open for further replies.