Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Him reporting to someone seems like it would be the case. I mean that he works for BB and as I said Shiryu is missing. He wasn't in Toto Land with Aokiji and Augur and neither was he with Blackbeard during his clash with Law.

Did we see Devon in any scenario? ( I mean BB vs Law or Aokiji and Augur invading Toto Land ).

If not I imagine Caribou could bring Shiryu and Devon to Egghead and they would work their way there to kidnap the real Vegapunk for whatever reason BB wants him.
Other than the scene at Amazon Lily where the Seraphim were introduced Devon was also missing both from Totto Land and during the fight with Law

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't get too excited over Shiryu doing something so soon. It would be dope tho, his invisibility shitting on everyone's CoO with not even science being able to detect him.
Chill I know. I'm not boosting my hopes up for this manga. Just throwing my opinion into the mix. That would be indeed dope.
Post automatically merged:

Other than the scene at Amazon Lily where the Seraphim were introduced Devon was also missing both from Totto Land and during the fight with Law
We might be onto something here:pepecafe:

ps. Fast forward to few months later we only find out it was Shaka cause his system got an error and he was manipulated by WG:pepehawk:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shiryu and Laffitte seems a good possibility.

Both can sneak in easily

But then don't know....Oda might come up with something BS
Yeah. He already prove that Vegapunk is an idiot despite being so called "Smartest man alive". Dude can't even get access to his own creations because he shared the command level between people:milaugh:

Imagine it's just fucking Shaka who got system error and that's it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah. He already prove that Vegapunk is an idiot despite being so called "Smartest man alive". Dude can't even get access to his own creations because he shared the command level between people:milaugh:

Imagine it's just fucking Shaka who got system error and that's it.
Lol

There is one thing which goes against BBP being there - someone overrides sera authority but they attacked CP0 and York not SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.