Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SANJI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE CHEF HAT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SANJI DEFENDERS. I EVEN SOLOED THE WHOLE ANTI-SANJI FANDOM ON YOUTUBE. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SANJI IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HAVE THE GLORIOUS SANJI BODYPILLOW OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK ZORO. FUCK BOA HANCOCK. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK MIHAWK. FUCK ADMIRALS. FUCK YONKO. FUCK WANO. FUCK ONE PIECE. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - PEDO, SIMP, CRYBABY, DISGUSTING, CUCK AND FORCED GAGS DESTROYING SANJI'S CHARACTER!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
:snoopy:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It would be a nice touch if Straw Hats don't manage to save everyone and Vegapunk actually gets kidnapped.

That would spark a much needed rivalry between SHP and BBP.

Although the only problem here is what would BB need Vegapunk for? Does BB have access to ancient weapon?
Might be because of same reason why WG wants him gone - he knows too much (though we don't know what exactly he know)

And, ya SHs failing to save VP would be nice twist unlike they getting succeeded most of time.

BBP vs Garp is knocking on door as well.

So this will futher push SHs to go war with BBp

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Might be because of same reason why WG wants him gone - he knows too much (though we don't know what exactly he know)

And, ya SHs failing to save VP would be nice twist unlike they getting succeeded most of time.

BBP vs Garp is knocking on door as well.

So this will futher push SHs to go war with BBp
I just imagined Coby crying holding onto Luffy's shirt and telling him that Garp died rescuing him:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

The Straw Hats are like a family, Zoro and Nami are like siblings just like Luffy and Nami.

Damn you are shipping a brother and sister.:whitepress:
Have the Straw Hats ever called each other siblings or a family? No? Then stop insulting others over your headcanon lol

Luffy has Sabo, Zoro has no sibling, Nami has Nojiko, Sanji has Reiju etc.
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait for the raws, I need to see Luffy and Zoro's faces :ihaha:

Serious question. Are you mad at Oda for this one?
I just don’t understand him
Why is Sanji always the one he chooses to make look more minuscule then he actually is? A man that powerful shouldn’t be seen as much less

But no, I’m not mad. That’s just a kink some dudes have and I guess Sanji…..is one of them. I don’t judge others for their tastes and besides at the end of the day it’s just Sanji being Sanji

Laffitte is amazing here, because not only could he hypnotize Koby to tell him about Egghead, he could also potentially hypnotize one of the Vegapunk's to give orders to the Seraphim, if his Haki was stronger than theirs.

One of Blackbeard's crew's most underrated aspects is infiltration. You have a dude who can make himself, and possibly others, invisible, a woman who can turn into anyone else, and possible change other peoples' appearances as well, a guy who can fly and hypnotize people, and a guy who can teleport people and objects without even touching them. How the fuck are you supposed to stop this guy from entering your territory?
Observation Haki go shtupid :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.