Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was most likely Beckman in the end, but seeing how it was some time even before his attack on WCI, it's understable. And judging by Lime Juice's reaction, it's actually possible he at least humiliated him, before ultimately getting destroyed by Beckman

This time will be used to show that Kid became much stronger since that previous encounter with the Red Hair pirates, with Kid this time fighting Shanks while Killer would take the burden of his captain by handling the guy who took his arm(Beckman)
I don't know stanning which redhead benefits Teach wank more, Shanks or Kid? :bamathink:

But there's more than shanks there even if let's say he unlocks ACoC, Shanks has something superior to that as hinted in Wano and has a superior crew in every sense, in numbers too with a grand fleet + giants possibly, if all those are present don't see any way for him to win, either puts up a good fight but looses, or third party interrupts, or loses and third party interrupts.

Shanks probably does have something superior, but who knows. I don't see the giants ever attacking kidd, due to what happened in wano. Hard to say what will happen if the entire grand fleet is there. Which side would the giants go to? To me, it just seems too obvious for Oda to have kidd lose again to the red haired pirates.

I have to say that i initially rated this chapter 8/10 - but after we got information about Ben Beckman and Kid's lost arm, i'm upgrading the rating to 9/10.

We finally get an answer to one of the story's old mysteries - if i'm not mistaken, Kid after a time skip appeared first time in chapter 677.

:steef::shocking::finally::catlewd::kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.