Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Lucci vs S-Bear --> Lucci backstabs Luffy in the fight --> Luffy vs Lucci and S-Bear

Zoro and Kaku vs S-Hawk --> Kaku backstabs Zoro --> Zoro vs Kaku and S-Hawk

Sanji and Jinbe vs S-Shark --> Jinbe claims he can handle his own version with ease --> Jinbe gets bodied--> Sanji vs S-Shark 1vs1

Thats how it will go :quest:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
oh that's why they should never make him mad or else they can't control what is to come

people really can't understand Shanks hype?
read the next few chapters carefully then
somethings tell me another bitch slap is coming to Shanks haters (not that you are one of them)
I'm pro Mihawk and that won't change but surely he is an interesting character. I hope he is Luffy's final Pirate opponent. You know Luffy approaches him with a smile on his face and Shanks gives him that serious staredown like "What are you doing Straw Hat?" and Luffy sees that Shanks would cut his arm off if he walked too close with the FS or some shit.

Is it possible for Shanks to be a son of former Gorosei?

For now I assume he would be a son of a very respected and relevant Celestial Dragon, let's say if you can make it to Gorosei rank, Shanks' father/mother would be next in line after Saturn and all of them we know for now.

Do we know if Vegapunk met Gorosei while Shanks was alive already or not and etc???

Don't try to do that to Jinbe what oda is doing with sanji
Fuck a fuck
Luffy and Lucci vs S-Bear --> Lucci backstabs Luffy in the fight --> Luffy vs Lucci and S-Bear

Zoro and Kaku vs S-Hawk --> Kaku backstabs Zoro --> Zoro vs Kaku and S-Hawk

Sanji and Jinbe vs S-Shark --> Jinbe claims he can handle his own version with ease --> Jinbe gets bodied--> Sanji vs S-Shark 1vs1

Thats how it will go :quest:

I'm pro Mihawk and that won't change but surely he is an interesting character. I hope he is Luffy's final Pirate opponent. You know Luffy approaches him with a smile on his face and Shanks gives him that serious staredown like "What are you doing Straw Hat?" and Luffy sees that Shanks would cut his arm off if he walked too close with the FS or some shit.

Is it possible for Shanks to be a son of former Gorosei?

For now I assume he would be a son of a very respected and relevant Celestial Dragon, let's say if you can make it to Gorosei rank, Shanks' father/mother would be next in line after Saturn and all of them we know for now.

Do we know if Vegapunk met Gorosei while Shanks was alive already or not and etc???
Shanks being a good guy is too much for one piece world
Shanks + Elabf + Garp + Dragon + Luffy + (Mihawk will never fight against Shanks too)

one piece needs more antagonists
Teach hype is NOTHING great at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.