Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until yesterday, it was almost undisputed that S-Hawk is the strongest Seraphim, yet, suddenly, nothing suggests S-Hawk is stronger now that Luffy's fighting S-Bear—which probably happened only because S-Hawk is associated with Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

It becomes better when you mix it(not stack it) with a Lunarian defense.
It was undisputed because Oda gave S-Hawk a good showing against a Yonko.

Now S-Bear is getting a 2 v 1, and one of them happens to be a Yonko.

That's why it can now be disputed.

I wanna retract my earlier statement 😂😂😂 rereading zoro vs mr 1 and then rereading senor pink and then seeing how improved s shark was using that same feat we are finna get some ridiculous cutting feats from s hawk and guess what… it will just add to that mihawk greatness !!!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
S-Bear has a better DF than S-Hawk

While Mihawk>>>Kuma, S-Hawk doesn’t have Mihawk’s haki.

I thought S-Hawk would be stronger. But I also thought he’d have a powerful DF.
S-Hawk has Mihawk's aptitude for fighting, which is among the best in OP—that alone gives him more leverage than a broken devil's fruit. Plus has better fighting experiences than the other Seraphim, which adds to his overall skill set. Now we know he's more durable than the rest on top of being more skilled.

Nah, it’d take to long for them to grow. Despite, we have no proof that clones even grow old
perhaps they dont grow at the same rate the human versions did .
idk just spitballing tbf.

would be weird for vegapunk to mention their future growth and for us not to see it.
Post automatically merged:

God I can't wait till Friday :risitasad:

It does change things, Luffy is the emperor not Zoro. There's no reason for Luffy to be receiving help here.
lost a bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.