Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm just disappointed with the way Shanks is getting the Road, Kid's crew is complete garbage with the exception of Killer, even if he is able to fight Shanks if it goes to an all-out battle Shanks' crew both in numbers and in quality will step on Kid here, Oda should have had some of the beast pirates recruited by Law or Kid, and I say the same for Law's crew, they don't have even 1/4 of the military power that a Yonko has, they can't keep.

@Red Admiral honestly agenda posting is tiring, I would be shocked if Kid defeats Shanks here, Shanks is a veteran Yonko who has held the position and amassed power for years now, his crew rivaled the old Yonko in power and I don’t see Kid and his motley gang of fucks surpassing that just yet (if at all tbh).

But I do want to hear you say that you were wrong about Shanks “having no interest in One Piece”, Shanks explicitly confirmed on Wano that he’s always wanted to move for the One Piece, but we can assume the other Yonko kept him from doing so. Also, now this chapter Shanks wants Kid’s Road Poneglyph, which implies that Shanks knew that Big Mom and Kaido had Road Poneglyphs but he was either unable or unwilling to make a move for them because they were powerful enough to deter him.

So yeah, let’s bury this notion that Shanks never had any interest in One Piece 6 feet under where it belongs.
Why you keep telling us that you can't read?:suresure:

@Red Admiral this Lee guy sounds like that dumb girl Pudding.

''We are fighting now is the one who killed Big Mom!''

Same applies to Shanks you little troll Lee. Kid is the one who killed them.

Why Shanks would be scared of them but not the ones who killed them? Lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm just disappointed with the way Shanks is getting the Road, Kid's crew is complete garbage with the exception of Killer, even if he is able to fight Shanks if it goes to an all-out battle Shanks' crew both in numbers and in quality will step on Kid here, Oda should have had some of the beast pirates recruited by Law or Kid, and I say the same for Law's crew, they don't have even 1/4 of the military power that a Yonko has, they can't keep.
Shanks' crew is hyped up to be the best crew.

Even Killer dissed Kidd: "This time you may lose more than one arm".

Lol.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Bro this is hype when kidd fight shanks, zoro fans gonna eat multiple W's lol
  • Shanks fight revealed he just swordsman
  • Shanks use adcoc and not affected by mid magnetism thus completely shut mid>zoro because matchup disadvantage
  • Mid got the obvious L would shut kidd fans he's being yonko lv portrayal
Shanks is Sanji 2.0 how does this hype zoro

zoro is mihawk do you even read the manga

What I've been saying.
Shanks' inactivity thus far makes no fucking sense.
There must be a reason why he hasn't actively pursued the poneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.