Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you disagree with Luffys words which is fine I guess but I choose not to go against the word of someone like him.
I think he's referring to the bottom half of the crew in terms of power. Doesn't change the fact that Lucci is kinda delusional thinking he can take the whole crew out. If Robin, Franky, and Nami jumped him they could possibly beat him.

I think he's referring to the bottom half of the crew in terms of power. Doesn't change the fact that Lucci is kinda delusional thinking he can take the whole crew out. If Robin, Franky and nami jumped him they could possibly beat him.
Its not luffy thinking it, its Luffy thinking it in that exchange. I guess Luffy is dellusional then.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Thematically it's great - willpower made into a power system

But yeah, the way he has been using it so far leaves people with more questions than answers
Oda will sacrifice what is currently happening for future hype every time.

I hope the build up is worth it, because he's delayed a lot of stuff for the sake of hype, and if those reveals don't hit, it will hurt.

Take it out means trying to capture other strewhats cause he is salty, where does it say luffy saying he can defeat, taking ur anger on someone doesn't mean defeat them
He said he wont take it out on his crew after specifying that he would do it because he cant beat him ( Luffy). The context is pretty clear fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.