Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don’t think it’s downplay to say that lol. At worst it’s just saying that Shanks, like the other Yonko, was locked into a stalemate and couldn’t get out of that stalemate without virtually destroying his entire empire lol. I don’t understand why some Shanks fans disagree with this notion.
Because Shanks and the RHP are over wanked and are put on a pedestal they don't deserve

Zoro was right next to Luffy when he asked Lucci that, therefore I dont think he was included.

Try to not insult others when talking to someone , I know it can be hard for people like you.
Luffy didn't say lucci can defeat any of them, he just asked if he wont try to FIGHT other crew members

Zoro was right next to Luffy when he asked Lucci that, therefore I dont think he was included.
Zoro standing next to Luffy means Zoro is not Luffy's nakama? What?
:risicheck:

Luffy said that Lucci can't beat him. Did he mention Zoro anywhere? :risiup:
Try to not insult others when talking to people, I know it can be hard for people like you
try not to be a retard if you don't want to be insulted and get your feelings broken

Teach had just gone through death against Magellan, received a beating from his father then fought Sengoku. His crew was beaten up too and rusty from prison.
That's no condition to pick a fight with a fresh crew dont you think
again ... to fight Shanks you need Marine + Warlords ...
but again since I don't see Mihawk fighting him for Marines ... it's safe to say only government itself can beat Shanks full force

You said he's a horrendous character so I thought you were talking about the way his character was handled but you dont like his Dragon fruit, design ( Basically Genghis Khan) and powers? Thats odd.
It's both. Akainu isn't really a fleshed out character either but he just has it. His intensity coupled with the power just does it. I thought Kaido would end up like that too but Oda came up with more and more Goofy aspects that just didn't go along with Kaido's personality. It made him look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.