Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kidd and Law fans said they wouldn't lose to subordinate lmaoo. Because of potrayal lmao. Ben slap Kidd
? That was before .
Law got beat by doffy . HE also go this arm cuted by doffy too .
But kid now is not losing vs a second in command and killer know that this is why he saying now dude oyur about to fight shanks so it migh tbe worst then an arm .

Yes because oda can do that to other characters

if he did it to Zoro you fanboys would have a meltdown and send death threats his way. I predict some of you may commit mass homicide just cause your fav character doesn’t look cool all the time

Actually Sanji fans probably did send death threats

Zoro fans will likely just talk shit about Zoro fo a week and then stop being his fans..that's called having standards.

I am not bout to wank a dude who wants tonhe called a dog..I can never associate with that.

i can see how Kid discusses with Killer and the crew, at least rockstar thinks. He send Killer with him to shanks to send the message. And when they arrive and shanks listen, killer will say:
„The answer of my Captain, Yonko Captain Kid is… fafafafa

*suddenly cutting rockstars neck open*

„… fuck you!“
NOrmally if it was not one piece killer would used beheaded claw and decapitate him and give shanks his head as an answerd.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
? That was before .
Law got beat by doffy . HE also go this arm cuted by doffy too .
But kid now is not losing vs a second in command and killer know that this is why he saying now dude oyur about to fight shanks so it migh tbe worst then an arm .
now chooper rivals are enough:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

What scares me the most is that Oda is a very streamlined author

If he made Law look "good" against Blackbeard..he'd likely do the same for Kidd

Hopefully not tho as Shanks is meant to be more serious and disciplined fighter

Mihawk never took a hit from weaker fighters even pre time skip..hope Oda protects Shanks the same way
Mihawk fought people far weaker than him
Kid is still 3 Bil Pirate

but no joke, if Kid land an attack on Shanks it's an L
this SHOULD go like Roger Vs Oden.

unless Kid show some new feat and damage be very very low

Status
Not open for further replies.