Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that also make sense ...
at some level

if the fight get off screen, my respect for Kid will go much higher
cause it means he did give Shanks some trouble so Oda refuse to show it on screen
Nah bruh if the fight goes offscreen before he had any feats it would be nightmare for kidd bros lol:shame: everyone would think its low diff but yeah for shanks fans it is good, that imagine mid did what law did on bb lmao

So does everything though. It just wastes the least at this point especially when it only last 5 seconds for a one hit punch
I'm pretty sure Red Roc would've been sufficient tbh.
Post automatically merged:

:shocking::shocking:
100 marine ships got me super excited for end of Egghead
Bomb ass feats are gonna start appearing…
Fake tension tbh. Fleets have lost its meaning when individuals clapped like a dozen of them individually though i would dig it if Dragon trashes them.

Shanks will have to go all out in this fight. This wont be a washing or pushover in any direction. Shanksfans and Kidfans deserve this all out.
I dont speak about necessary kills, this was just a brutal idea, but there must be a huuuuuge impact. How long did you Shanksfans wait?
Shanks did enough in 1055
I really didn't expect him to shine again this soon

but if Kid show some new feats, it's all would be alright

Author Eiichiro Oda used the AI ChatGPT and asked, "Can you write a story for the developments of next week's One Piece manga chapter? Write something interesting." The first answer was boring for Oda and the story of the "King of Shadows", he possesses the Fruit of Shadows and can control his shadow and his goal is to kidnap Chopper.
:suresure:

The answer, the second story is about a ship sailing in the world of One Piece, some individuals are "aliens" and boarded this ship to escape from the spaceship that attacked their planet and at the same time they are looking for this ship in order to try to protect their planet, their planet is destroyed

In its sequel, the Captain, the Sailor, and the aliens work together to defeat the villains who have destroyed their planet. Finally, the sailors and their leader helped the aliens rebuild the planet and bid farewell to the naval ship and its crew after helping.

:ohreally:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shanks did enough in 1055
I really didn't expect him to shine again this soon

but if Kid show some new feats, it's all would be alright
Since long ago, i expect Shanks to be some kind of "teacher" in CoC and advCoC for Kid. Not necessarely in teaching him directly, but in fighting him and pushing him into growing in that specific area much. I always thought from side of Shanks it will be more of a friendly clash, since Shanks is counting a lot on the new generation, but he seems pretty serious in this chapter. So its going to be serious.

Shanks will have to go all out in this fight. This wont be a washing or pushover in any direction. Shanksfans and Kidfans deserve this all out.
I dont speak about necessary kills, this was just a brutal idea, but there must be a huuuuuge impact. How long did you Shanksfans wait?
I respect Kid, but he chose the wrong character to f with.
All I wish is, he walk away alive from this situation with a win win situation.
This is the only instance where I want Oda to be inconclusive. I hated inconclusive fights/clashes, but this one can be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.