Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
You dont increase metal's durability by coating it with wood.
Also, seraphim dont have cybernetic reinforcements like Kuma the Tyrant.
This is a lose-lose scenario you got yourself into... :kriwhat:
The same goes for S-Hawk and his DF, no? He either has the DFs durability activated, or the Lunarian one, but not both at the same time

Toughts on lunarian hype this chap?
They said acoa and rokuogan are doing internal dmg it seems that doesnt even work
When even Kaido got affected by internal damage...

Seems that's the reason we never saw King in the rooftop. Putting him together with Kaido will make Kaido looks so bad, similar to what keeps happening to Luffy when he is being paired with Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kidd pirates are fucked . Shanks with giant pirates is too much
Luckily Shanks has the Giants on his side because otherwise, he might lose to Kidd, huh... :shame:

The same goes for S-Hawk and his DF, no? He either has the DFs durability activated, or the Lunarian one, but not both at the same time
You got a couple of things wrong... He can have both Lunarian durability and DF durability up at the same time.
However, it wont make him any tougher because Lunarian durability is peak. Adding weaker durability on top of it is useless.
Even in flame off mode, I doubt metal is more durable than Lunarians. If it's the other way around, then flame off might be buffed by DF.
So the laser weaponry and Green Blood aren't cybernetics? :usoprice:
Of course they are. What they are not is durability buffs. Because they dont tank damage with lasers or with blood, fishy... :saden:

Apparently something went wrong and 1077 already leaked:

1077: Battles around the world
- We visit Cross Guilds island, Buggy get's a report a fleet of ships is attacking at the shores
- The fleet is a new alliance: Urouge + Bege
- Buggy is scared because Mihawk just left on another mission, Crocodile says he'll handle these rookies
- Somewhere else in the New World we see a marine ship getting attacked
- The attacker is Mihawk and the ship is the one transporting Weevil, Ryokugyu is on the ship aswell
- The narator takes over a says legendary battles are about to start all over the New World and we get a overview of all battles:
- Dracule Mihawk VS Admiral Ryokugyu
- Cross Guild (we see Buggy and Crocodile) VS Fallen Monk and Fire Tank Alliance (we see Urouge and Bege)
- Heart Pirates VS Blackbeard Pirates (we see Law and Blackbeard )
- Kid Pirates VS Red Haired Pirates (we see Kid and Shanks)
- Monkey D Garp VS The Pirate Island Fullalead (we see Garp and Shiryu / Kuzan and some fodder pirates)
- Strawhats VS The Marines (we see Luffy and Kizaru)

Editor's note: The Battle Royal for the One Piece has started!!!
Real, open thread.

Greenbull will be shown to be a fraud soon enough
Honestly the worst generation already made the admirals to be frauds.

Kaido and BM reigned for decades, the admirals never tried to take them out. Then the worst generation captains, who weren't even in their prime in wano, defeated them.

Luffy's already above the admirals. Kid, Law, and Zoro will all surpass them in the next few arcs.

Luckily Shanks has the Giants on his side because otherwise, he might lose to Kidd, huh... :shame:

You got a couple of things wrong... He can have both Lunarian durability and DF durability up at the same time.
However, it wont make him any tougher because Lunarian durability is peak. Adding weaker durability on top of it is useless.
Even in flame off mode, I doubt metal is more durable than Lunarians. If it's the other way around, then flame off might be buffed by DF.

Of course they are. What they are not is durability buffs. Because they dont tank damage with lasers or with blood, fishy... :saden:
I did imply that his Lunarian and DF durability don't stack, which you agree with it seems
Lunarian is ofc way above mere steel
If S-Hawk knew how to use haki then that could be used to stack on top of either the DF or Lunarian defence

This is how you also thought kid and law won't do well vs BM or win
Then you started rating BM as low top tier instead of just accepting kid and law were > zoro/sanji, that powerful

Everyone thinking Kid won't push Shanks to high diff at least or lose are gonna be shocked hard
My views on that matchup fluctuated during the arc and iirc only time I actually outright stated that I didn't think they were going to defeat Linlin was after that one chapter when they both had their asses handed to them by Linlin and were both passed out on the floor. This was after the two had already stated that they were already running on empty after using awakening. Forgive me for my lack of faith in the two under those circumstances :catsweat:. Even then I still held the view that they were gonna knock her off the island or something which actually ended up happening. Regardless, this is the not the same as their fight against Linlin. Kidd doesn't have to win here and stakes aren't nearly as high as it was Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.