Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Edison is ruled out, it looks like there is only three choices now.

Also Lilith being turned into stone, 100% rules out a fake out with York being a traitor. I know some thought that York being turned into stone could have been a fake out, but the fact that Lilith got turned into stone as well pretty much rules out York now.

The mysterious culprit is either Atlas, a 7th satellite, or another 3rd party.

Whoever it is can order the Seraphims, and the only ones that can do that are The Five Elders, The Vegapunks, or someone with a authority chip.

The fact that none of the Vegapunks could order the Seraphims, at least rules out someone with a authority chip.

So I guess it's either Atlas or a 7th satellite unless for some reason it really ends up being Devon or Laffitte.

Clowns told me WCI goofy could beat King and even chapter 1000 Goofy most likely can't since flame on protects you against internal attacks. Zues uses internal, Lucci attack and Yonkou Luffy plus King blow himself up. 😂😂 Theor a reason Kaido who is obsessed with stregth chose King has RHM
WCI luffy can beat king all you have to do is figure out his weakness .
Zoro beat King but still doing no damage this fight until he notice there like King lol .
King basically like Kat get around there hax and you have much easier time beating them .

I think zoro's big haki moment will be when he turns his 3 swords into black blades.
Don't think he will do anything more than what he did on wano before that.
even now he can hit kizaru so it's not like he needs an upgrade to fight, especially since this time he doesn't start the fight half dead from an half grand line amount of injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.