Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Vivre Cards are not cannon. Only manga. They often have misinformation.

Show me someone with confirmed kairoseki using haki. And I mean the stone not the water.
Post automatically merged:

This is bullshit. An arc doesn't change because you can read in a row.
but the arc isn't bad tho, the bad part about it is the fact that we're sometimes waiting a week just for literally nothing to happen and that will be fixed when it's finished

The VC don't contradict anything bro, Luffy don't even tried to use Haki with the handcuffs, why you are saying he's doesn't able to use Haki with them? What scene make you think this?
Because luffy said it in chapter 935. Luffy lamented that he was unable to use haki because he was wearing seastone.

Besides seastone and the sea have different properties

lmao , Luffy has the tools like Zoro ; his only reaction is doing what Zoro did or he would have been dead but mf couldn't do shit in time and Zoro could ; that's what Hakai feat beside moving faster than Law's finger manipulation .

u got nothing , Hakified Gear 3rd getting used under water .

Also Yamato using Haki while she was sea stoned :

it's just ur ass can't read .

like how he was weakened by using sea stone , and he could his haki since Haki has no weakness related to sea stones or mother nature.

Yamato fights in sea stone hand cuffs and could react to Gear 3rd / 2sd Luffy while using haki and could use adv CoC , u got no arguments u are just pedaling here with the excuses each time :gokulaugh:
Law wasn't movjng his finer and nor Luffy was moving when Zoro was rushing toward Hakai so no. You have no proof that Luffy was trying to move. Blocking with barrier would hurt Luffy he would get broken bones like Zoro too.

There are panels supporting Hakai was too big to dodge from Killer's statement. You have no arguments supporting that Luffy was trying to dodge Hakai when Zoro rushed to Hakai.

It still sapped Luffy's strength. Luffy was weakened thereafter. You got nothing on the other hand why did Luffy say if only I could use haki after babnuki hit him.

VC contradicts manga several times.

• Rob Lucci's car says he only learned Haki in the timeskip
  • Kanjuro's card said he was 39, but this was later changed to 32
  • Sanji's card said the Germa Kingdom was in the South Blue instead of the North Blue
  • Lucky Roux's card incorrectly stated that Luffy ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi two years ago
  • Yasuie's card said he didn't eat a SMILE fruit, but this was proven false in Chapter 1050
Zoro cannot react to Hiyori what a trash despite observation allows you to sense your surrounding's movement.

No excuses. Carrot>>>Hiyori.

Law wasn't movjng his finer and nor Luffy was moving when Zoro was rushing toward Hakai so no. You have no proof that Luffy was trying to move. Blocking with barrier would hurt Luffy he would get broken bones like Zoro too.

There are panels supporting Hakai was too big to dodge from Killer's statement. You have no arguments supporting that Luffy was trying to dodge Hakai when Zoro rushed to Hakai.

It still sapped Luffy's strength. Luffy was weakened thereafter. You got nothing on the other hand why did Luffy say if only I could use haki after babnuki hit him.

VC contradicts manga several times.

• Rob Lucci's car says he only learned Haki in the timeskip
  • Kanjuro's card said he was 39, but this was later changed to 32
  • Sanji's card said the Germa Kingdom was in the South Blue instead of the North Blue
  • Lucky Roux's card incorrectly stated that Luffy ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi two years ago
  • Yasuie's card said he didn't eat a SMILE fruit, but this was proven false in Chapter 1050
Zoro cannot react to Hiyori what a trash despite observation allows you to sense your surrounding's movement.

No excuses. Carrot>>>Hiyori.

He learned CoO but never used again.
He used it in wano. Are people here seriously so stupid they think nobody is using armament haki unless it's black coating and nobody is using observation unless they say out loud it's observation haki? He had sniper feats. The guards in onigashima were like as far away as sugar and he took them out effortless

Honestly I'm just curious what the "BREAK NEXT WEEK" chapter is gonna be this time. Will Kizaru/Saturn finally land on that stupid island? Will we find out who's the traitor? I feel like we're running off cliffhangers :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.