Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King durability was on point, great endurance, great speed and power, overall for me the better Marco.
My rank so far for the firstmates:
King>Katakuri>Marco.
Every firstmate had something unique:
King his lunarian power+ancient df
Katakuri his Future sight and awakening
Marco his Df with insane regen and overall good states.
I can´t wait to see what Ben has as unique powers...

If Oda writes every Seraphim losing purely because they turned their flame off unnecessarily then he is a terrible writer.

Don't introduce an overpowered ability if you're gonna write yourself in circles to manage it.

The only way Lunarian abilities make sense is if ACoC/top-tier AP is required to damage them with their flame-on. Or if a character is so strong that the Lunarian needs their flame-off otherwise they might not lose but they definitely can't win, e.g - why King would have his flame off vs Aramaki.

Oda restricting Luffy and Zoro's ACoC thus far is extremely telling. They're here using high-end attacks from their rooftop versions - that tells me that their current high-end attacks are overkill and Oda is trying to maintain tension. As well as not having Zoro brutally maim literal children.

We already knew Shi Shishi Sonson was ineffective vs flame-on Lunarians as King no-sold rooftop Zoro's. We already knew rooftop Zoro's AP was rooftop G4+ level as FDB was the first attack Kaido dodged. So really this chapter tells us nothing we didn't already know. It only comes as a shock as people either didn't want to admit how tough King is or couldn't correctly process it in their mind. We already knew flame-on King's defense was above Kaido's, so Luffy comparing a Lunarian to Kaido here is no surprise. The same Zoro that scarred Kaido thought there was no point in attacking a Lunarian with their flame-on. And Zoro remains the only person in the manga to ever scare a Lunarian in defense mode.

Perfectly Said.

Oda is very obviously restricted the use of ACOC, even to the degree that Zoro & Luffy are frustrated and resigned to needing to know the Lunarian weakness before even trying the most powerful ability within their Arsenal (ACOC)

Wtf?

If ACOC/hax powers doesn't work and the seraphims has to voluntarily leave their flame mood for "whenever reasons" the plot constructs [DF usages, speed mode, etc] then it's just too convenient and they will no answer to the hypothetical scenario of whether anyone can best a Lunarian's defense.

No limit fallacy in essence.

Why they always forget to mention everything related to sanji when he does somthing really great ???

He is fighting a seraphim ALONE without any help from a giraffe enemy !!!

But when a joke about him wanting to be stussy’s Dog in a little panel and A GAG dialogue..he was the first to be mentioned in the spoilers that everyone started hating on him before even the full summary was released !!!!!

My boy sanji is suffering from success that even the leakers are so jealous!!! GOSH HE IS AMAZING
:cheers:
NO
BODY
GIVES
A
SHIT
ABOUT
STUSSYS
DOG

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah One Piece isn't really about the fights for me. But when it is fight piece, Oda is all about matchups rather than stats (because there aren't any). Sometimes it's even just the symbolism that explains who wins.

From my memory Yamato took Ulti out, couldn't do much against Kaido and then was running around for the rest of the arc. More or less makes sense to me.
I wouldn't bother. Unfortunately it's labelled as battle shonen so I will power scale even if I don't have to.

If it was just adventure shonen I wouldn't talk about it much.

Yeah, Yamato KO'ed Ulti from point blank attack for few seconds.

:gonope:

Zoro vs king
  1. I need to figure out how his body works to stand a chance
  2. I need to hit him while his flame is off because otherwise its meaningless
  3. King giving zoro lowkey props for figuring it out how his body works
  4. Zoro only hurt him the whole fight while his flame was off
5) Zoro not giving af about whether King's flame was on or off and simply using more ACoC to win

King durability was on point, great endurance, great speed and power, overall for me the better Marco.
My rank so far for the firstmates:
King>Katakuri>Marco.
Every firstmate had something unique:
King his lunarian power+ancient df
Katakuri his Future sight and awakening
Marco his Df with insane regen and overall good states.
I can´t wait to see what Ben has as unique powers...
How's is he better than Marco when Marco is faster with better endurance and stamina?

Oda only hyping his durability not endurance
King when he starts getting hit, he reaches limits quick

Status
Not open for further replies.