Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BleakAsh Your prediction for traitor?
i haven't thought much about em

Someone frOm the WG perhaps

put what attacks onto scrutiny? Same attacks that are much stronger than rooftop Zoro's attacks that could penetrate Kaido's scales and force him to dodge? :suresure:
The Acoc SHRUGGING OFF FEAT THAT EVEN KINEMON TANKS FROM A YONKO

Explain that.. You mean kinemon is tanking RT zoro feats

:risitameh::risiup:

I love how the early spoilers made it seem like such a dull chapter but the Seraphim came in clutch. Definitely one of Oda's better additions to the final stage of the story considering he hasn't had any make the originals unimportant.

Say it louder.

Marco an NW veteran could not figure out King’s power during their prolonged fight but Zoro could.

Luffy, Lucci and Kaku could not discover his weakness by themselves,Zoro has to tell them.

Saying “One just has to discover King’s gimmick to beat him” is asinine when those veteran fighters could not.

Zoro might be school dumb but he is street smart.

And don’t forget God King Baby :steef::steef:
It is just the new coping mechanism lol

IDK why Kuma does. Maybe the Seraphim can't multitask.[/QUOTE]
Zoro clearly drew blood from flame on King.

Pre-ACoC

Post-ACoC

But I suspect Oda made up the Lunarian bullshit last minute.
didn't he Said in SBS that his eyesight is bad and he doesn't pay attention to details or some bs like that?
analysing this details is meaningless at this point when he him self is saying he doesn't pay much attention to them

i haven't thought much about em

Someone frOm the WG perhaps

The Acoc SHRUGGING OFF FEAT THAT EVEN KINEMON TANKS FROM A YONKO

Explain that.. You mean kinemon is tanking RT zoro feats

:risitameh::risiup:

Yes, blunt damage is trash compared to sword attacks we always knew this. That's why Kaido used a sword to try and finish off Kinemon despite using adv CoC on his club :gokulaugh:

Not sure how any of that is relevant anyway. Not like Katakuri has AP a fraction as strong as rooftop zoro/Kaido/King of Hell Zoro

@Geo @CbShadow @comrade @HA001 OF THE RAIN
lmao another confirmation of what we have been saying :

Zoro didn't say invincible but almost invincible , and that's a key word because it changes a lot of things and makes King not totally invincible and there is something that can / could hurt him even in FLAME ON mode and Zoro figured it out or he wouldn't have said almost instead he could have just said or straight up he could claim invulnerability for flame On King .

But when did that happen ?

yeah it's here , Flame On King started blocking while looking mad at Zoro's statement without denying what he said in FLAME ON MODE .

> About Flame off :

Aramaki couldn't hurt flame off King and just tried to restrain him :josad:
you want something similar to what Aramaki did without getting damaged ?

Crazy how oda showed all of Beast pirates getting drained except King being restrained :kuzanshut:

KING THE GOAT :cheers:
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.