Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eos sanji will surpass mihawk at the same time as zoro
Yamato Law luffy kidd surpassed mihawk in wano
lol why do you torture yourself like that?

Sabo I can understand cause he is dealing with imu directly through dragon.

are you aware that among WG only Imu and maybe ghandi can fight Mihawk?

Pretty sure the fire not being there is just a mistake since he had it on when Nami started the attack and immediate after
That's why I put two possibilities either that or the seraphims still growing and having their durability improve through experiences, iirc they said a few chapters ago they aren't tested properly against beams, could be similar case with lightning.

Hence they are still growing in experience.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I don't really get why Oda draws characters going white eyed or expressing pain when nothing actually happens. I feel like if he wants to make them seem intimidating he could just have villains no sell moves but its dumb when they get hit and look like they're actually hurt but then its like

"psyche lmao that didn't do anything, ignore the white eyes and pained face though"

Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, but the cook Is not as behind as they want to be and what's worse Is putting characters like Mihawk, Rayleigh ecc above the likes of Prime Garp. This manga Is not about Zoro, Is about Luffy and that's also why characters like Lucci, Kidd and Law MIGHT be above Zoro, which Is something Zoro fans should not get mad about, Oda makes characters linked to Luffy as stronger, Zoro Is important but he's still inferior to his captain and his rivals generally.
Zoro, according to Oda himself is the Piccolo of One Piece, Just because Piccolo and Goku were equal for some time this doesn't mean that Piccolo Is above the likes of Vegeta (Kidd and Law), right?
And yes, Vegeta Is a good way to describe Kidd and Law, especially the bu saga one, who was below SSJ3 Goku (like Kidd and Law are to Nika Luffy).
Lanji is nowhere near Zoro and will never be, he's Jinbei level. That's why he sneaks Jinbei while Zoro fights Mihawk. :kobeha:

lol why do you torture yourself like that?

Sabo I can understand cause he is dealing with imu directly through dragon.

are you aware that among WG only Imu and maybe ghandi can fight Mihawk?
You still crying kaku low key saving zolo rn heโ€™s getting free cheap shots with no damage

Status
Not open for further replies.