Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we even shown Sanji's fight like as if it actually means anything for the arc. Where tf is Kizaru?
Because Oda draws what he wants to draw lol. If he wants to give Sanji a combat moment where he fights the Serephim just like Luffy and Zoro have gotten this far, then its justified. My question is if Jinbe may be the one to put down S-Snake, because he seems like the only SH whos not immature to think shes cute/like a puppy

so this chapter is pretty meh a lot of N4 and the traitor plot that it?
N4 failing to damage weakest seraphin with his best shot not a surprise:suresure:

the traitor plot we will all forget it in a few chapter so this chapter is just trash aint it?:pepeke:

Where is my kizaru vs woro?:josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
You don't have to care about women to get turn to stone .
Slave arrow turns everything to stone even non living things and her kick turn a PX to stone which also don't care about women .
Her DF is one of the most hax in the series .
Yeah I fucked up heavily underrating Boa's Fruit.

IMO anyone who went through Marineford without any damage should be considered a Top Tier.

Blackbeard approached Garp and Sengoku more confidently than he did Boa. That says a fucking lot.

Shout out to Rayleigh for saving Boa so she can show up to Elbaf to fight Nami in a 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.