Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You always know you have a good murder mystery if it's completely impossible to find the culprit without making random guesses like it's a character we never saw who never got introduced
That's just your opinion. Imo Oda did really well with subverting our expectations. Everyone thought York was out for the count after getting turned to stone and now boom, surprise. She's the traitor. I get it, people don't like it when they're wrong. It's not good criticism to say "S-flamingo would've been a much better traitor because I made this head canon in my head with all this motivation I also made up"

Only reason they let them join is Zoro said leaving them handcuffed would just leave a bad taste in his mouth.

Zoro alone could have handled everything if he would have figured out hax earlier.

Luffy doesn't give a fuck about anything. Same goes for Zoro.
They just chilling with zero damage around lmao. And we are yet to see seraphims overpowering luffy and Zoro. Which they never can. Base Zoro and luffy are playing around.
Luffy doesn’t give a fuck? He was literally running around all the lab to find VEGAPUNK !!!

You know what…

you are right just i can’t argue with someone like you anymore !:seriously:

C

Cruxroux

Luffy doesn’t give a fuck? He was literally running around all the lab to find VEGAPUNK !!!

You know what…

you are right just i can’t argue with someone like you anymore !:seriously:
Trust me he doesn't. That's just not his character.
Running around the lab doesn't mean sht lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.