Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao nobody's having a hard time. They are playing around where as sanji decided to throw everything he has in his arsenal.
Oh right playing around yeees …what a great argument ..

BECAUSE YOU REALLY THINK THEY HAVE TIME TO PLAY AROUND RIGHT?! To the point they called lucci and kaku to help them !!!
No body is playing around ..VEGAPUNK is missing and the marines are coming and they have a traitor among them !!

DO YOU STILL THINK THEY WANT TO PLAY AROUND AFTER DROPPING THEIR STRONGEST ATTACKS AND MAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH AN ENNEMY?!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They massacred Rob Lucci, at this point the only CP0 capable member...

Road to Boruto Fourth Ninja Warr One Peak Piece Friendhip.
I'm expecting Gear 5 to have power similar to that chick from Revos.

Gear 5 is all about liberating and freedom.

Gear 5 will have its Kyuubi Cloak moments during Final war. You heard it here first.

Can Zboys answer this question for me?

Why is Oda not showing us any of Kid vs Shanks? Why is he hiding “pure swordsman” Shanks’s bland, purely sword-based fighting style?
I mean, even if there was something to hide, he could've shown Shanks going all out with his hakified and CoC'fied sword at least, but even that's too much to ask.

:kayneshrug:

York was the traitor of the arc because she wanted to create a world shaking event🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JUST LIKE EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ARC

FUCKING MANGAKA HACK

C

Cruxroux

BECAUSE YOU REALLY THINK THEY HAVE TIME TO PLAY AROUND RIGHT?! To the point they called lucci and kaku to help them !!!
Only reason they let them join is Zoro said leaving them handcuffed would just leave a bad taste in his mouth.

Zoro alone could have handled everything if he would have figured out hax earlier.
No body is playing around ..VEGAPUNK is missing and the marines are coming and they have a traitor among them !!
Luffy doesn't give a fuck about anything. Same goes for Zoro.
They just chilling with zero damage around lmao. And we are yet to see seraphims overpowering luffy and Zoro. Which they never can. Base Zoro and luffy are playing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.