Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King lost because Zoro's ACoC was strong enough for him to start dodging/blocking even in flame mode and he couldn't defeat him without using speed mode. The fight makes sense, I don't get why people find the fight confusing.
King lost cause he became dumb
Not because of adcoc or whatever

Although he was weaker than Zoro, he didn't lose because of adcoc but causs he is dumb

I was hoping for something more when it came to York's motive.

Does she actually think that the Five Elders are going to allow her to become a World Noble, the moment Saturn arrives he is probably going to have York killed.

such a lame goal for this traitor plot
she wants to be a cd ..... ok
:yurazclear:
Her goal is stupid, at least Kanjuro's motive makes sense.

This makes the traitor sub plot feel like a waste and just another way for Oda to drag the arc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So if the mysterious figure snitching on Vegapunk is Shanks, this pretty much explicitly confirms the “Shanks is evil” theories, only an evil man would want to interfere with Vegapunk researching the Void Century and then warn the Government that he is doing so lol.

@SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: if Oda makes all of Shanks’ simps look like retards for being deceived by Shanks who is clearly evil, I will take back every bad thing I’ve said about Oda as a writer. It would take massive Ryokugyu sized balls for Oda to systematically humiliate and devalue the biggest golden boy in manga history lol. I still think Oda isn’t man enough but we may very well see evil Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.