Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So either lunarians can't be hurt even by Luffy & Zoro using adCOC which make King a complete retard for tuning his flame off, or they can and Luffy and Zoro are the ones who look like complete retards (although they are the dumbest straw hats to be fair) for not using it and putting their crewmates in danger by not taking down dangerous murder machines

King really should stay in flame on modus, I know adv CoC would still damage him, but he would take it better than flame off modus.
That was really dumb since even Luffy and Zoro struggle to beat one sera...
Nah, the only option king have at that time is to overwhelm zoro in speed. But zoro reaction speed is so underated and always get downplay. He then using distance advantage, flying far away from zoro, we know what happens next.

So if the mysterious figure snitching on Vegapunk is Shanks, this pretty much explicitly confirms the “Shanks is evil” theories, only an evil man would want to interfere with Vegapunk researching the Void Century and then warn the Government that he is doing so lol.

@SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: if Oda makes all of Shanks’ simps look like retards for being deceived by Shanks who is clearly evil, I will take back every bad thing I’ve said about Oda as a writer. It would take massive Ryokugyu sized balls for Oda to systematically humiliate and devalue the biggest golden boy in manga history lol. I still think Oda isn’t man enough but we may very well see evil Shanks.
“I want to talk about a certain pirate” this rules out Vegapunk no?
It was probably York herself

So if the mysterious figure snitching on Vegapunk is Shanks, this pretty much explicitly confirms the “Shanks is evil” theories, only an evil man would want to interfere with Vegapunk researching the Void Century and then warn the Government that he is doing so lol.

@SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: if Oda makes all of Shanks’ simps look like retards for being deceived by Shanks who is clearly evil, I will take back every bad thing I’ve said about Oda as a writer. It would take massive Ryokugyu sized balls for Oda to systematically humiliate and devalue the biggest golden boy in manga history lol. I still think Oda isn’t man enough but we may very well see evil Shanks.
It's just York again not Shanks. and Shanks said he wanted to talk about a "pirate" and vegapunks definitely not a pirate :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.