Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I’m hyped for the grand war that’s gonna happen soon. The number of new marine characters is really interesting. The scale of this conflict seems huge too. Mini Marineford esque.

Hope we get to know why York is betraying VegaPunk. Regarding seraphim fights, seeing a Yonko struggling against it is not looking good. If a Yonko can’t defeat it easily, very few can defeat it. It’s way too overpowered
Marineford is only 50 ship. this egghead has 100. It definitely bigger. This time WG 3rd power won't do their own thing. Seraphim definitely do more work than marineford warlord.

Wow I’m hyped for the grand war that’s gonna happen soon. The number of new marine characters is really interesting. The scale of this conflict seems huge too. Mini Marineford esque.

Hope we get to know why York is betraying VegaPunk. Regarding seraphim fights, seeing a Yonko struggling against it is not looking good. If a Yonko can’t defeat it easily, very few can defeat it. It’s way too overpowered
Oda probably forgot Luffy and Zoro has haki.

What happened to jinbe's skill where all his attacks involved controlling water in the body in order to hurt them.... basiccally making external defense useless.

So my theory of Sanji having Lunarian DNA is coming true.
:sanmoji:
He's a bit different from other lunarian. Or maybe every lunarian has different way of using their powers. On why seraphims and King looks similar? They are made of King dna. Seraphims are his kids to some extent. Where sanji isn't king offspring of DNA stuff. I won't be suprised if Sora was Half lunarian. Sanji conjuring fire and his defense being better than Other siblings. Yonji or other hand defense but they couldn't recover themselves this quick. Sanji's different.

If sanji Lunarian hax works even with Flames off and just eyebrow change. Then he might become the most high defensive Stat Charaxter in the story surpassing Kaido. 🤔🤔.

Mythical fiery bird Theory coming true. We might grow wings by the end of Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.