Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I am assuming It to be an advanced skill to be able to control the water to that degree i.e. controlling water inside the body. In FI, he fights Luffy like that..and it hurts him and he wonders why then he explains why he got hurt by his attack don't remember much. Or else just another thing oda ditched...since it basically replaces Haki and he fought with Arlong already before but this thing did not play anything.
No, jinbe stated that that’s the basics of fishman karate.

And Arlong doesn’t know fishman karate.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This specific panel doesn't tell us anything. Yep, Oda drew that for filling pages, lol. The panel is as valid as other panels. The lengths you go to defend your shitty ass agenda. :suresure:
Poor Lucci mistaken Luffy name for Zoro. That also has no meaning or let us SHIFT + DELETE that like you deleted this panel from argument. 🤭🤭
Bro, you're literally trying to sell the idea that Zoro isn't the one fighting S-Hawk showing a page of the standing without anyone fighting anyone while giving out free lectures about me going so far to hype Zoro. Try some self-reflection lmao.

Sanji fanboys after Sanji's sneak attack on unfocused S-Shark in ch 1077

- Woah Sanji oneshotted him!
- Woah Sanji > Lunarians!
- Woah Sanji > King!

... and yet... let's see how S-Shark is a millisecond after Sanji's enraged sneak attack

- completely unscathed
- zero scratches, ZERO
- totally fine and fighting as if nothing happened

Sanji fanboys = 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

:kuzanshut:

When will the WG unleash their ancient weapon Sakazuki ?

Sakazuki

Strongest devil fruit in terms of offensive power
Would find the one piece and end the story in a single year if he started out as the Protagonist.

Vs.

Luffy who needed rogers right hand man rayleigh to learn the basics of haki
A 2 year timeskip and is still nowhere close the one piece yet and nakamas that carried him 1000 times while he was regenerating and a asspull devilfruit that has no real origins like
magma does

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.